oneBoro Forum

Boro v Ipswich 4-1

Boro v Ipswich.... Win, Lose or Draw?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Boro v Ipswich.... Win, Lose or Draw?

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be able to get a good stream on this game and got the day off tomorrow so am excited. It starts at 1.15 in the morning here so will be up posting. We can win this one, we are due a good performance and have had a weeks rest. Be interesting to see how the strikers react to the Rhodes rumours. Hopefully a rocket up the bum. 3-1 Boro. Bamford, Leadbitter, Vossen.

Should be able to get a good stream on this game and got the day off tomorrow so am excited. It starts at 1.15 in the morning here so will be up posting. We can win this one, we are due a good performance and have had a weeks rest. Be interesting to see how the strikers react to the Rhodes rumours. Hopefully a rocket up the bum. 3-1 Boro. Bamford, Leadbitter, Vossen.

I think the weeks rest is key to these next few games, The lads have needed it and it will have given AK the time to sharpen and re focus there minds.

----------------Dimi-------------

Kalas--Ayala--Gibbo--Friend

-----Clayton ---Grant--------

Bamford--Tomlin--Adomah

-----------Vossen--------------

Would like to see this team tomorrow. I'm a bit surprised that so many people are wanting to drop Tomlin he's a match winner and in tight games which this will be he could be the key in unlocking their defence

I think the weeks rest is key to these next few games, The lads have needed it and it will have given AK the time to sharpen and re focus there minds.

Yeah, to me it feels like Karanka will be saying o.k deep breath, relax, don't panic boys. It's felt a bit hectic lately and the week off has been more calming (and then we're off again). :rolleyes:

Skybet are offering 2/1 on Daryl Murphy as an anytime scorer. Looks easy money to me.

Ipswich do poor up here, only 1 win in eight but we have a poor record of just 2 wins in 10 against Ipswich.

Ipswich have lost 4 of the last 5 on the road conceding 2 in each game. Infact Ipswich have won only 1 of the last 5 and none of their last 3 games.

Boro have lost on the last three Saturdays.

I think we should beat them but feel we are missing that little something that will get us over the line so I'm going for a 2-2 draw @ 17/1 with bet victor.

We will have to be close to our best defensively if we're to contain Ipswich's physical strikers. At home we have struggled with so many of them; Nihui, Miller, Heskey and Deeney stand out. I'm concerned about Nsue aerially as he doesn't seem to be particularly strong or have the best of leaps so he could leave us vulnerable. If Ayala has recovered in time then it could make sense to put Kalas at RB. Adomah has done quite a bit better recently so hopefully he can continue his improvements tomorrow.

Chances are that I won't be able to catch this one as we're currently experiencing island-wide blackouts expected to carry on through to Sunday! Will be sending positive vibes from afar, regardless.

I think this will be 2-1 to us. Goals from Bamford and Adomah.

Must remember its an early kick off today!

Pretty nervous about this one, could put us back on track, or put a large dent in our auto aspirations!

Really hope ayala plays. I think weve missed him (Although I don't think our recent less-than-perfect defensive displays have been solely down to his absence) Think we'll win it, just. 2-1.