Boro V Derby County (A) 1-0

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Boro put in a performance we can only dream of doing to a top side. Massive credit to them, their defence was immense and highlighted just how inept ours is. If they don't go up then this league is corrupt. As for us, crap. I think we'll just about hold on to a play off spot though. Albentosa is nothing special and Hanson isn't our saviour. Let's just get a 0-0 at Wolves and see whats happens after the break.

Holy crap guys, we got a compliment!

great win for us again. i said before the ipswich game these matches against the other teams at the top with the pressure, would be easier than playing the likes of forest and wednesday. they have no pressure on them. i think we will see a similar game on saturday. pressure will be all on them now. lets see what the nerves do to the free flowing attacking football they like to play. hopefully lots of snatched chances flying over the bar:)

Just logged on for the first time tonight, had a read through the full match thread. Brilliant read! Chuffed to bits with the result(s). So proud of everyone from AK to the players and the fans who have travelled in their thousands for a midweek game.

Now what a big game we have on Saturday. Imagine if we win that! I think we'll only need 5 more wins to guarantee a top two position but let's go up in style and win the dam league!

Great result and let's be honest at this stage its only results that count. Bambam with a class finish and I love listening to his interviews. Tomlin's pass was superb.

Confidence must be sky high for Saturday and what an opportunity to go 5 points clear of 3rd.

Derby don't have long to regroup playing Wolves on Friday. They are lucky that the international break is coming up as after Wolves they have Watford. If I were a Derby fan I might be getting worried about the play offs as these rutts are hard to get out of. Hopefully they are back to full strength after the window and take three points from Watford.

Absolutely cracking video of the goal from the Boro end. Fantastic result, looked a very hostile place to play, and especially after the first 10, it did seem it could have been a long night. Some three points seem more significant than others, and to have the opportunity to be 5 clear of 3rd place is an amazing opportunity I would not have believed at 12:44pm last Saturday. Time to dig deep and believe...UTB!

Due to work Ive not managed to listen to or watch the last two games and we have won them both! Im off on Saturday so was looking forward to watching the match on tv but I might have to keep myself busy elsewhere :)

Absolutely cracking video of the goal from the Boro end. Fantastic result, looked a very hostile place to play, and especially after the first 10, it did seem it could have been a long night. Some three points seem more significant than others, and to have the opportunity to be 5 clear of 3rd place is an amazing opportunity I would not have believed at 12:44pm last Saturday. Time to dig deep and believe...UTB!

It's just showing as a picture for me :s

Agreed there will be some twists and turns to come but after the last 2 games there seems to be an air of calmness and self belief being generated and that is all good.

Nearly there for a guaranteed play off spot but I have to say last nights win really confirmed that it is all in the teams hands and I know they want this