Boro V Derby County (A) 1-0

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

What happens if Grant gets 2 yellows cards and sent off in the Bournemouth game? Does he only have a 1 match ban or do the 2 games get added to that?

A few other points on last night...

its a moot point now but we were denied another stone wall penalty last night late on when Reach raced clear in to the box only to be dragged down. Nailed on penalty.

Secondly Leadbitter took some serious damage on about the 60 minute mark. He crashed in to a 50/50 with 2 Derby players and came out with studs marks to his shins. Took him a long time to recover.

Also worth noting that Bamford missed a 1 on 1 sitter late on after carrying out THAT TURN again on their defender. It looked majestic but he was knackered by the time he made it to the box.

Oh and Jelle took another ball to the face and another bloodied nose as a result. He must be due a transfusion by now :D

Leadbitter also didn't pick up a booking, with Wigan coming up after Bournemouth is anyone else wanting Leadbitter booked v Bournemouth so he is back for Watford? Gets it out the way, and you would thought Forshaw could do the job, plus he would have a point to prove against Wigan.

he will get a two game ban for 10 yellow cards, so he will miss the watford game too!

he just has to be a good little boy and not mouth off to the referee

Don't yellow cards get wiped out during the international break? I think that happened in the last ones.

Cut of point is after the Rotherham game all cards then go back to zero

What happens if Grant gets 2 yellows cards and sent off in the Bournemouth game? Does he only have a 1 match ban or do the 2 games get added to that?

I'm pretty sure it gets added as they are different offences so they each get their own punishment.

You know I've done no work today just watched SSN and refreshed twitter and oneboro. Going to have to take a week off in May

i've been on here all day, my work load is piling up :D

its ok im not in tomorrow so someone else will do it!!!

I'm pretty sure it gets added as they are different offences so they each get their own punishment.

Getting the two yellows wipes out that extra yellow though, so in effect it should be like he'd got no yellows at all and would miss 1 game instead of 2.

I think it happened with AA before, he was on 3 yellows, got 2 yellows in a game, got sent off and his next yellow was his 4th yellow again. 

You know I've done no work today just watched SSN and refreshed twitter and oneboro. Going to have to take a week off in May

Lucky you I'll end up pulling an all nighter. i've wrote this one line about 12 times now.

Lucky you I'll end up pulling an all nighter. i've wrote this one line about 12 times now.

lol i had to read that twice then, i thought you said you will be pulling all night :D