oneBoro Forum

Boro V AFC Bournemouth (A) 0-3

It has a similar feel to Chelsea's away game to Liverpool late last season, where Mourinho's tactics came out on top against Liverpool's free-flowing football. Hopefully it has a similar result.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Bournemouth this season v the top 8 at home:

Bournemouth 2-0 Watford (Watford down to 10 for most of the game mind and a poor record v the top 8)

Bournemouth 1-2 Norwich

Bournemouth 2-2 Derby

Bournemouth 1-0 Brentford 

Bournemouth 2-2 Ipswich

Bournemouth 2-1 Wolves

Then in our reverse fixture: Boro 0-0 Bournemouth.

For a team who score a tonne of goals their goal difference from that is +3. 10 goals scored, 7 conceded.

Should go into it looking for 3 points, forget 1. Norwich went there and won, so why not Boro? I'd be very disappointed if we failed to get anything though. 

It has a similar feel to Chelsea's away game to Liverpool late last season, where Mourinho's tactics came out on top against Liverpool's free-flowing football. Hopefully it has a similar result.

couldnt have thought of a better example, there is a great tactical analysis video of that game on youtube for anyone that is interested

couldnt have thought of a better example, there is a great tactical analysis video of that game on youtube for anyone that is interested

Can you put a link in please?

let's all cross our fingers that this is inaccurate

Phil Roscoe ‏@PhilRoscoeITV

Middlesbrough defender Jonathan Woodgate has a broken toe. Big doubt for Saturday's game against Bournemouth @itvfootball

Word is on twittersphere that hopalong cassidy Johnny Woodgate has broke his b**tard toe and is a huge doubt for Saturday. Hope Dani Ayala is fit to play in that case.

Where's the link? you've got to link this sort of stuff :rolleyes:

Word is on twittersphere that hopalong cassidy Johnny Woodgate has broke his b**tard toe and is a huge doubt for Saturday. Hope Dani Ayala is fit to play in that case.

Where's the link? you've got to link this sort of stuff :rolleyes:

Here you go pal sorry i was far too emotional at the time to even think about putting the link in. Now Ive calmed down I'm ready to place the link up for all to see. :P

I think that if Ayala had been 80%, and Woody fit, Woody would play. With him possibly out, I think Ayala will be thrown back in rather than moving Kalas infield or playing Ken.

I think that if Ayala had been 80%, and Woody fit, Woody would play. With him possibly out, I think Ayala will be thrown back in rather than moving Kalas infield or playing Ken.

Cheers SOP.

If Ayala isn't fit, he shouldn't play. A high tempo game like this could finish his season.