oneBoro Forum

Boro V AFC Bournemouth (A) 0-3

With Woodgate all but certain to retire at the end of the season I wonder if it will be possible for him to play on with it as ? I don't know much about this sort of thing, but has it been done before where a player with a broken toe has wrapped it up, had injections for the pain etc in order to play?. Karanka said today in his press conference that he was in contention so maybe they are planning something like that if Ayala isn't available. Plus with an international break coming up, it will provide time for both to recover before our next game.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 44s44 seconds ago

Hearing lots of rumours about Woody's toe. Nothing said when AK was asked at today's presser. All signs were Woody will play at Bournemouth

looking forward to this, would be a great way to end the week after the 2 wins and getting a job back on the mainland should be able to get to a few games for the first time in years.

A point would leave me happy a win ecstatic

utb

Kalas is best at centre half. I've not been a fan of him at full back for us but he had his best game, that I've seen anyway at full back against Derby. I'd have no hesitation playing Kalas at centre half and Nsue right back.

I wonder what surprises AK has in store for tomorrow. Reach in?. Vossen replaced by Tomlin? Who knows.

Carayol starting would be a surprise :D