oneBoro Forum

Boro V AFC Bournemouth (A) 0-3

Never a penalty for me, no way that could have forced him off his feet.

He's been guilty of diving a few times this half

Are you for real? It was a pen.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Very poor 45 minutes. Nsue needs to stay further back because he's pushing up far to high in my opinion. The centre backs just need to pull themselves together and I'm confident they will at half time. If we manage to sort the defence out I think the rest will improved because I think We've just been shocked by them going forward. I wouldn't neccesarily make any changes at half time to be honest.

We've been awful. Nsue has been pushing forward far too much and has left Kalas way too exposed. Reach needs to come off for Vossen. I'd like to see Forshaw come on for Clayton as he looks like he will get himself sent off.

Every time we have got to a good position we've had 1 guy in the box Adam Reach. I don't want to pick on the lad he's a decent runner but he needs to stay out the box.

Well, not really up to it but we're playing against a good side and one that is better than us with the ball so probably not a surprise. With it only being 1-0 we're still not out of it but I would be surprised not to see Bournemouth score again and I don't see us scoring twice so at this stage the defeat looks most likely.

Defensively we've been poor but when you're playing against a good, confident attacking side then that can happen. I would love to know where Leadbitter is? I know some people think the sun shines out of his backside but he disappears sometimes in tough games and in my opinion he's done that today so far. Reach isn't working on the left and as an attacking unit we are virtually non existent.

Reach off for Kike. Bamford out wide. Surely an impending change in 2nd half

I'd go Vossen for Reach and move Tomlin out wide

Vossen for tomlin will do

That would be the last thing I'd do. At least Tomlin's dropping deep and trying to get the ball and get it moving. He's trying to link thedefence and midfield and the midfield and attack. Placing Vossen on to chase balls won't help we will have less of the ball and a body missing in the midfield.

I'd be asking the full backs to sit more and pulling the back four in a bit, drop 5 yards and stop the space in behind.

They look suspect at the back and Bamford and As can hit them on the counter. As needs to pull the thumb out of his are though

I didnt think it was a penalty either.

I think tomlin needs to stay on. He showed against derby that in a tight game hes the one who can find a pass that leads to a goal. No one else in our team is capable of doing that.

Exactly let's take off the player who can beat 5 players with a pass at any given time

AKs team selection all wrong IMO. We set out to contain them and its left us isolated as an attacking force. Big changes needed. It was a nailed on pen, too.

Reach off for me and move Tomlin to the left. Vossen on behind Bamford to address the gap between him and the middle of the park.

I agree with this sub. Give Tomlin a bit more time, I wouldn't take him off yet either.

I'm so pleased I'm not a manager, I wouldn't have a clue how to right that performance in 15 mins!