oneBoro Forum

Boro V AFC Bournemouth (A) 0-3

Capable of brilliance but how often have we seen it this season, he had a purple patch just after Christmas but since then...?

Great player when we're on the front foot and seeing plenty of the ball but otherwise becomes nonexistent.

Would rather have started vossen yesterday as he linked quite well with bamford in recent games, and I would prefer the combination for the remaining games.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe people are saying we should write off Top 2 because of today! We're only a point behind first and only second on GD (which isn't massive either, only 3 goals). Let's get behind the lads and roar them into the top 2 these next few games.

Or you can just be doom ***ers and get yourselves upset :D

It's crap like this why I went on a 2 week break from this place. You lose or even draw and it's apparently season over, it's ridiculous. Then one win and they're as bad as Derby fans!

It's the same with players as well. Few crap games and they're arming themselves with pitchforks then they do one decent thing and the sun is shining from a certain orifice.

Totally agree with this. The overreactions have definately increased in numbers this season.

We have the same sort of thing a*** some of our fanbase. My twitter feed after the results in our 5 match winless run in February was best avoided!!

I'm just about willing to acknowledge yesterday's result. An abomination of a performance. It looked like one big game too many for our lads. They looked mentally tired and second to everything Bournemouth. Bournemouth wanted it more.

As I said given our previous results, yesterday was a freebie. We're in to the business end after the international break and we're still in a very good position with our own destiny still in our hands.

Draw a line under the last week as a good return from the three fixtures and concentrate on winning the mini league within a league when we start again against Wigan.

I'm still optimistic.

I'm just about willing to acknowledge yesterday's result. An abomination of a performance. It looked like one big game too many for our lads. They looked mentally tired and second to everything Bournemouth. Bournemouth wanted it more.

As I said given our previous results, yesterday was a freebie. We're in to the business end after the international break and we're still in a very good position with our own destiny still in our hands.

Draw a line under the last week as a good return from the three fixtures and concentrate on winning the mini league within a league when we start again against Wigan.

I'm still optimistic.

I'm actually more confident this morning than I have been all season. Lots of twists and turns still to come. Looking at the next set of fixtures, ourselves and Norwich will be Top 2 come 5pm on April 3rd.

We didnt turn up and got outplayed, but still one point off the top. Nice time for a break and we start again. As long as Grant avoids a booking against Wigan then I think he will be booked against Watford, missig Rotherham and Wolves so he is back for Norwich. I think we will beat Wigan Rotherham Wolves and Fulham. Its how we play and do in the 2 big away games that will define us. But its definitely still not over yet, and I hope for my hearts sake we are guaranteed top 2 before the Brighton game.

We didnt turn up and got outplayed, but still one point off the top. Nice time for a break and we start again. As long as Grant avoids a booking against Wigan then I think he will be booked against Watford, missig Rotherham and Wolves so he is back for Norwich. I think we will beat Wigan Rotherham Wolves and Fulham. Its how we play and do in the 2 big away games that will define us. But its definitely still not over yet, and I hope for my hearts sake we are guaranteed top 2 before the Brighton game.

The yellow card cut off is in a couple of weeks so he might try and make it to that, there isn't anybody else who will get 10 yellows by the cut off which is good.

Want to thank everyone for taking part in the recent m/d threads we have had some very high post counts of late and as I have said before I wish the total views reflected the attendances at the Riverside

The yellow card cut off is in a couple of weeks so he might try and make it to that, there isn't anybody else who will get 10 yellows by the cut off which is good.

Didn't Clayton get his 9th booking yesterday? Or was it his 8th?

8th I think

8th I think

There was a post on FMTTM about it being his 9th but that is never the most reliable of sources

Yes it was his 9th we now have Clayton and Leadbitter on 9 yellows 3 more games until all yellows go back to zero

I don't like the fact that the midfield is toning down their usual gusto because of possible suspensions. I'm not sure what the solution is though because we can't really afford to lose them either.

I wouldn't be shocked to see one of the two rested for the next game. No disrespect to Wigan, but we want them both available at Watford. Plus Forshaw is due a start, and will be up for it against Wigan, even f he did only play there 4 months

Im not disappointed after yesterdays match. Every team so far have had their cock-ups and so have we. Its one bad result out of the whole season, sure weve lost games, but that was the only one by more than 2 goals.

I am frustrated at all those that have immediately given up hope though. We havent and wont necessarily play that crap for the rest of the season, so chill! Many more twists and turns to come