• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Reach is offering very little. I'd put Albert out there, Bamford right and Vossen up top.

We've let ourselves be bullied really easily. Need to do something fast.

losing to many individual battles for me. that plus giving the ball away when not under pressure. we are beating ourselves rather than cherries beating us.

bournemouth have been well in control they are playing well dont get me wrong, but still only 1-0. second half hopefully we will come out and assert ourselves on them more.

wilson needs snapping :)

I dont think our movement has been too bad. Its our decision making that has let us down. Wrong balls at the wrong time, misplaced passes.

It was expected Bournemouth would have the possession, in which they have, but they haven't had any clear cut chances for all their play apart from 2 attempts from distance. Wilson is having a great game and Gibson is defending for 2 at the moment.

Just try not to force it so hard this half. We're still in this.

We need to stop having reach and tomlin in the same team. You can get away with 1 of them but both of them and we have nothing going forward. Reach is just utter trash on the ball / tomlins decision making is terrible and he goes missing both in an attacking sense and defensively.

Never a penalty for me, no way that could have forced him off his feet.

He's been guilty of diving a few times this half

It was an absolute nailed on penalty. 100% nailed on.

No Boro player has covered themselves in glory here. But for me Tomlin needs to stay on. At least he moves the ball forward.

Clayton needs bringing off for Forshaw as he was the poorest in that half and we need to pass the Frickin ball a lot better.

And is it possible to gat a 'Throw In' coach as well

Not going well.

Is it just be but I don't get the love for Bournemouth. Haven't all season.

There lovely football is all well good, but they only look truely dangerous when they boot it long for Wilson to run on to.

Also all this nonsense about them operating on a small budget and what a great job Eddie Howe has done with little funds. errmmm £3mil Wilson, £2mil Surman bidding £5mil for Gray in Jan??

I've hated them all year but thats not to say they don't deserve to be winning this game. I'd even go as far to say the scoreline is slightly flattering to us because we have offered next to nothing going forward and defence is looking really shakey.

I didnt think it was a penalty either.

I think tomlin needs to stay on. He showed against derby that in a tight game hes the one who can find a pass that leads to a goal. No one else in our team is capable of doing that.

If Nsue is playing where he is by design, then its down to the manager if not he wants to be pulled off straight away as he is out of position time and time again. Since when does a centre half cover a wandering fullback, it has cost us one goal already and nearly another. Only consolation in a truly awful performance, we are only one down, Ken on, Kalas to full back, Nsue off, Tomlin off and Vossen on.