oneBoro Forum

Boro V AFC Bournemouth (A) 0-3

The issue with Nsue was the same problem we had at Forest only it was Fredericks that time and Antionio staying forward that caused it.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a penalty. Just because he went down easily doesn't mean he wasn't tugged.

We need to be more careful. Bournemouth have had decisions go in their favour consistently all season. Any 50/50 calls are going to go in their favour.

It worries me how much joy Wilson is getting out of our CBS

Bournemouth are quite one dimensional though, just seem keen to hit it long to Wilson every time they get the ball

It's a good out ball from deep, yes. Especially with how unorganised and pushed up our defence is. However, they have spent most of the half passing triangles around us with ease. Far from 1 dimensional. Plus, as well as looking dangerous going forward, their defence actually looks pretty solid and organised here.

Fair enough he puts his hand across him but that happens all the time all over the pitch.

There is no.way there is enough force to send Wilson to the floor, and if there was he would have fallen.backwards

I didnt think it was a penalty either.

I think tomlin needs to stay on. He showed against derby that in a tight game hes the one who can find a pass that leads to a goal. No one else in our team is capable of doing that.

Exactly let's take off the player who can beat 5 players with a pass at any given time

So, keep a play on because he may do one good thing and be *** for the other 89.55?

Nah thanks, rather have a player who doesn't just vanish for most of the game playing. May as well have kept Ledesma if that was the case.

Win, draw or lose, not really worried about today's result. Yes, it would be lovely to get a win/draw but it's not the end of the world. Bournemouth have been the best footballing side for me in the Champo, Brentford good too.

It wouldn't be a travesty losing to the Cherries.

I think tomlin needs to stay on. He showed against derby that in a tight game hes the one who can find a pass that leads to a goal. No one else in our team is capable of doing that.

Exactly let's take off the player who can beat 5 players with a pass at any given time

So, keep a play on because he may do one good thing and be *** for the other 89.55?

Nah thanks, rather have a player who does just vanish for most of the game playing. May as well have kept Ledesma if that was the case.

He hasnt been missing though. Hes been dropping deep and trying to make things happen. It hasnt clicked yet but hes still getting on the ball a lot. If you think hes been invisible you need to get specs.

Nah thanks, rather have a player who doesn't just vanish for most of the game playing. May as well have kept Ledesma if that was the case.

Tomlin does not vanish, can't just be me watching this game thinking tomlin is trying to move the ball around