•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

KARANKA OUT

HE SHOULD HAVE PLAYED WOODY AND AYALA

Bagsy claiming those two in Boro fan rant bingo

SHOULD OF*  :sleepy:

6 points from 3 games, that's the magical 2 points per game. Can't ask for more than that.

What a load of rubbish. Today was a 6 pointer whichever way you look at it. Could if been 5 infront of bmouth with good goal difference now we are a point behind with worst GD in the top 6 or so. Mind boggling how people can't see that

All a matter of positive / negative thinking. I agree with this though...

Worst performance of the season. Quite possibly worst performance under Karanka. Awful, truly awful.

Onto next game, 7 to go

Really? Worse than Ipswich or Wolves away?

Kalas was really, really poor today. If AK has any sense he'll be dropped for Watford.

Worst performance of the season. Quite possibly worst performance under Karanka. Awful, truly awful.

Onto next game, 7 to go

Both games against Sheff W?

What a timid and lack lustre performance to finish the week off!

We were taught a lesson today and once again where we needed a big performance we had a team where at least 4 players played their poorest game of the season.

I am really surprised at this result as I thought we would see a Boro team taking destiny for themselves.

Forget about dives for penalties it was all about what we did not do today

Onto next game, 7 to go

At least we scored against Sheff Wed.

Bournemouth were like in pro evo when you have the fastest player in the game just pass it to him then its game over.

Pretty much the same in fifa :D  pace causes problems!

Not the same as FIFA at all!

Even when a player has pace in FIFA, the slowest players in the game can catch them :P

Onto next game, 7 to go

I would agree this was the most inept display i have seen us. There was not one player to come out with any credit today we couldnt pass and some of the defending was shockingly bad the Kalas head back to Dimi for example. The blessing is we go into the break with Leadbitter and Clayton still available without getting daft suspensions.