• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about calm before the storm, biggest game of the season and yet no-where need the influx of posts that the Derby game managed.

Are we all holding our breath and keeping our fingers crossed?

I'll be bloody delighted if we get a draw. Before the Derby game, I said I'd be pleased if we got one win, one loss from the two games as it would keep us in it - well, we've already got that win so I'm starting out happy. However, it does seem that's also got a real confidence and fire going in our players. They sense they could do something big, and that's a great feeling going into the Bournemouth game. So again, I'd be happy with a draw, but if we win? Heaven.

Games like this set the best apart from the rest. We should go in and put a season defining (to date) performance on and really make a statement. I'm going to Bournemouth fully expecting us to do a job

Bournemouth have been great for the championship this season and their goals scored number is impressive but a deeper dive suggests we will go there and get at least a point

Anyone in town before or directly after would be great to meet a few from here

Talk about calm before the storm, biggest game of the season and yet no-where need the influx of posts that the Derby game managed.

Are we all holding our breath and keeping our fingers crossed?

Just quietly confident DS

I can't wait for this game but my butt cheeks are so squeezed together with nervousness and I'm also living with an extremely stressed pregnant wife I don't know if I'm coming or going! !!!!

Genuinely not worried about the result tomorrow. It's a freebie. Win, lose or draw and our destiny is still in our hands

To be 5 points clear of Bournemouth is an opportunity we can't afford to miss, but if we do lose it isn't the end of the world

I think if we pull off a win it will be huge, if we and Watford both win then the gap to 3rd place will be 5 points which at this stage of the season is priceless.

Feeling we'll concede from distance but still win 2-1.

More nervous about tomorrow than I was against Derby, I had a funny feeling we would do derby on tuesday with their injuries etc.. I think if we can stop B'mouth scoring early, they might start to get more nervous as the game goes on and we can nick something, along the same lines of the Brentford game..

I'm not nervous at all about tomorrow, not because i think it's going to be an easy game or anything like that, but just because we've already got more points from the past two games than i thought we'd get for all three.