• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

just filled in my sky sports super 6 predictions and noticed in the betting suggestions that in thier selected games this weekend its 63/1 odds for an avrage of less than 2.5 goals in each game accy.

im assuming that means that the total of all 6 games goals added together finishing up less than 15.rather than each game individually accumulating (as you cant score .5 of a goal) 

if so given the selected games , apart from Burton v Newcastle , its very tempting ,

I had already done my predictions before I read your post and I went back to see whether I could make sense of their offered bet. I couldn't.

My predictions were for three 1-1 results and three 3-0 results so I don't like your 63/1 odds at all if Sky mean (as I suspect they do) that each of the six matches must record less than 2.5 goals. It's the only interpretation that makes sense - Sky won't be offering 63/1 against a total of fewer than 15 goals across the six matches.

Also, note that less than 2.5 goals across six matches would mean a maximum of 14 in total, not 15.

The Super 6 competition is all about getting us to bet. Personally, I'm taking the freebies and resisting the temptation to give them any money.

I am on a roll these days and it has been a fantastic fall and winter so far.

I play a lot of double chances with odds from 1,3 to 1,8 and it works really well. I pick between 4 and 8 games and play all possible doubles, tripples, quadruples etc.

It's very seldom a losing day. Most days is an ok win day and when all games go home the outcome is great.

I put 50 units on all doubles, 40 units on all tripples, 30 units on all quads, 20 on 5's and 10 on rest of them .. up o 8 bets

Just wanted to share with those of you, who could find this usefull :)

• 5 weeks later...

Just had a cheek flutter on

Boro. }

Burnley } All to win at just under 4/1

Newcastle }

Newcastle is a dodgy one as oxford play some nice stuff but think that's good odds

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else following the footy accumulators corner bets with william hill?

Won a good few quid on the last couple of bets, same again tonight in the Las Palmas game

Won a good few quid on the last couple of bets, same again tonight in the Las Palmas game

Have you got a link to it please, so I can check it out?

Ta.

Won  a good few quid on the last couple of bets, same again tonight in the Las Palmas game

Have you got a link to it please, so I can check it out?

Ta.

Its on the footy accumulators twitter account

https://twitter.com/FootyAccums

All with William Hill, they are offering 3/1 on both sides to have 2+ corners in each half on the televised games, lost tonight but was a winner in the Chelsea and Huddersfield games at the weekend. Seems like pretty crazy odds