oneBoro Forum

Betting

Bet365 have their Risk free in play bet on again tonight (up to the value of £50)

Just wondered what bets people on here did with it.

Me personally have the

Pre match bet ... Over 0.5goals £50

In play bet ..... Draw

Worst outcome -either team wins I'm up £2

Goalless draw- I'm up about £120

Score Draw - I'm up about £170

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet365 have their Risk free in play bet on again tonight (up to the value of £50)

Me personally have the

In play bet ..... Draw

Good spot Uwe but do Bet365 ever act on the bit in there T&C's extracted below?

'Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.'

Me personally have the

In play bet ..... Draw

Wellll, £2 ain't too shabby! ;)

Me personally have the

In play bet ..... Draw

'Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.'

They're on about 'Arbors', basically people suspected of getting loads of accounts to put their bets on to clear out bookies.

Its a £50 limit, if you stick to that they won't touch ya. If they suspect you've made 20 accounts to put the same bet on 20 times to circumvent that then they'll take action.

Used to get limits sent down on a morning of certain horses that were usually trading at a higher price than they could be layed off at when I worked at Ladbrokes. Basically you couldn't lose if you laid it on Betfair as we were offering special odds on certain horses, so to stop people taking advantage they'd say something like '£50 at the special price then the rest at a lower price'.

Had to report it to other shops if you suspected someone was getting loads of people to come in and have the same bet too to circumvent it

Me personally have the

In play bet ..... Draw

They're on about 'Arbors', basically people suspected of getting loads of accounts to put their bets on to clear out bookies.

Its a £50 limit, if you stick to that they won't touch ya. If they suspect you've made 20 accounts to put the same bet on 20 times to circumvent that then they'll take action.

Used to get limits sent down on a morning of certain horses that were usually trading at a higher price than they could be layed off at when I worked at Ladbrokes. Basically you couldn't lose if you laid it on Betfair as we were offering special odds on certain horses, so to stop people taking advantage they'd say something like '£50 at the special price then the rest at a lower price'.

Had to report it to other shops if you suspected someone was getting loads of people to come in and have the same bet too to circumvent it

Cheers all, I'm £1 and a bit up right now then and feeling proper nervous :D 

Come on you Gunners!

I usually just go for the home/away win pre bet and then draw inplay. Odds of home/away tend to be better than 0ver 0,5 goals. Whenever bet365 come with those offers it's only limited to 25 pounds in Denmark.

• 5 months later...

ive had a decent wad on this and the price will drop drastically soon ....currently between 12/1 and 20/1 if you shop around .  ...... dont say i never shared it with you  ;)

Alexis Sanchez to Chelsea .

What you heard? 25/1 on sky like

my brother in law is  an ex- footballer and does after dinner speeches  , hes told me from talking to  guests ( apres party  as it were)   that Sanchez will  join a direct rival in the premier league  so that narrows it down to 5 teams.  in the betting .  the rest is just my hunch  based on Costa leaving,  and Chelsea or Man C being the two most obvious. 

also i noticed a few things during the handshakes before the cup final kicked off that made me wonder even before i heard this from the after dinner party .

its undeniably well "documented " that Guardiola wants him , Dont think ive actually said that he will be signing for Chelsea and snubbing Pep,s Interest . Maybe Sanchez to City is a better betting option then.   :rolleyes: