oneBoro Forum

It's very quiet on the match day thread, only three days before the game, thought there maybe a few more posts?

Easter weekend is always a defining moment in the season, two wins and two steps closer to the PL, realistically four points would be nice, six points would be brilliant.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

With Leadbitter and Clayton both 1 yellow card away from a 2 match ban I think we will rest one of them with Forshaw coming into the side. I don't think we will rush Ayala back either.

Team I think we will start:

Dimi; Tiendalli, Woodgate, Gibson, Friend; Leadbitter, Forshaw; Adomah, Tomlin, Reach; Bamford.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us put Bamford back to RW though with Vossen coming in for Reach.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet but there should be streams available for people not going to this as we seem to be televised in a few places.

I wouldn't want to risk woody as he might be needed against Watford, if ayala still isn't fit, but if ayalas nearly there then I'd put woody in for kalas and take him off after 60mins just in case.

Hopefully AK has got into kalas and said " look last game you had a shocker, go and show your quality next game, or I'll tell Jose to have you put down"

Also I'd play vossen over tomlin as when I've watched him and bamford together they've played well, so.....;

-------------Dimi-----------

Tiendalli-kalas/woody*-gibson-friend

----leadboots*--clayton*----

Wildschut--vossen--Bert--

--------bamarang--------

Sub off on 60/70mins if we're comfortable, not that we know the meaning of the word :)

.......................dimi...........................

freind.......gibson......woodgate/kalas........Tiendalli,/kalas

...............clayton......leadbitter....................

reach..................vossen.................adomah

..........................bamford............................

If woogate is not fit my bet is kalas will go in the middle n tiendalli will go to rb, if woodgate is fit i think it be kalas or Tiendalli at rb not sure.

I'd play my best team regardless of suspensions and fitness. Can you imagine dropping 2 points on account of saving someone for Watford?

Got to do this unless someone is carrying a niggle.  There has been too much rotation in my view at times and no need now with so few (all critical) games left.

It's very quiet on the match day thread, only three days before the game, thought there maybe a few more posts?

Easter weekend is always a defining moment in the season, two wins and two steps closer to the PL, realistically four points would be nice, six points would be brilliant.

You're right. Definitely a slow burner this one, we need the cobwebs blowing away after poor display followed by an international break. UTB.

I'd play my best team regardless of suspensions and fitness. Can you imagine dropping 2 points on account of saving someone for Watford?

This^^^^, absolutely no need for rotation with only 7 games to go, play the strongest 11 and stick to it

We can't afford to get both of our key midfielders booked and miss the Watford game, for me Forshaw against his old team will start.

Was it not mentioned a short while ago that the accumulative yellow card totals are wiped out now or nearly now? :huh: