oneBoro Forum

I'd play my best team regardless of suspensions and fitness. Can you imagine dropping 2 points on account of saving someone for Watford?

Agreed, It would be bonkers to leave any of our main players out... 4-2-3-1 with our best available players for all of our remaining games.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

-----------------------------Dimi

Fredericks - Ayala/Woody - Gibson - Friend

-----------------Clayton - Leadbitter

Adomah ---------------- Vossen ------ Tomlin

--------------------------Bamford

Woodgate is hoping to see increased attendances to help push us over the line:

http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/boro-jonathan-woodgate-wigan-athletic-2370761.aspx

I hope we can get at least 23,000 as it's a massive game for us, and this position with so few games to go is what we've been craving for ever since we were relegated. Ben Gibson's quote that the next 7 games are the biggest games of the players lives is very true(well for most of them).

Everyone is still flat out from falling asleep Brom the boredom of the International break...

Massive game tomorrow and a must win IMO, I'm excited for tomorrow's game, Been board through the International football..

UTB.

A revitalised Brighton at home tomorrow against Norwich, a game in which Muzzy Carayol could make his debut. I fancy a Brighton win there. Also Derby to beat Watford and Ipswich to get at least draw against The Cherries!

A revitalised Brighton at home tomorrow against Norwich, a game in which Muzzy Carayol could make his debut. I fancy a Brighton win there. Also Derby to beat Watford and Ipswich to get at least draw against The Cherries!

Hopefully KM... That would be a great day.