oneBoro Forum

A revitalised Brighton at home tomorrow against Norwich, a game in which Muzzy Carayol could make his debut. I fancy a Brighton win there. Also Derby to beat Watford and Ipswich to get at least draw against The Cherries!

Hopefully KM... That would be a great day.

Fingers crossed! When I looked at the fixtures for Good Friday after the Bournemouth defeat I was quite relaxed whereas there was a complete meltdown on social media and other forums after 1 defeat :D

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

A nervy but ultimately comfortable 3-1 win for me which will hopefully see us back on top by Friday night

Can't make it up there for the game but at Watford on Monday so hopefully we will be buoyed by a good win against Wigan going into that one

(gulp) Stuart Atwell is the man in the middle for this. I have nothing but bad experiences of games when he's in charge.

Hopefully he cuts us a bit of slack after what happened at Elland Road.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/malky-mackay-we-must-respect-8967602

This is no cake walk folks and Wigan are looking at their 5th away win on the spin.

Due to the ramifications should we lose I am beginning to think that, although I did not imagine I would say this because of the opposition, this game could very well be THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON..........so far!!!!

Ok back by popular demand there will be the DS guess the attendance award for this game. Nearest to the total wins and to save me trawelling through the vast amount of posts if you believe you have won then refer the post number to me.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Boro have been handed

AK says that Jonathan Woodgate (toe), Kenneth Omeruo (groin), Ryan Fredericks (hamstring) and Patrick Bamford (toe) should all be fit for tomorrow's match with Wigan Athletic.

But Daniel Ayala (thigh) will miss out again.

You have to assume that Amorebieta won't be considered to start given his excursions on Tuesday night.

Fredericks - Woodgate - Gibson - Friend

No Ayala for both our next games is a big blow.. I know I have said play the best possible players for the rest of the games but Woodgate is the exception, I don't think we should risk him 2 games in 3 days... We need to protect him, I wouldn't play him tomorrow but I would on Monday against Watford.

No Ayala for both our next games is a big blow.. I know I have said play the best possible players for the rest of the games but Woodgate is the exception, I don't think we should risk him 2 games in 3 days... We need to protect him, I wouldn't play him tomorrow but I would on Monday against Watford.

I think AK's hand might be forced though. Like I said, Amorebieta is unlikely to start tomorrow but will have had a bit more time with the squad by Monday.

AK will have to pick from Woody, Kalas and Ken to partner Gibson tomorrow, and given the latter two have had poor games recently, I see it being Woodgate who gets the call.