oneBoro Forum

I'd play my best team regardless of suspensions and fitness. Can you imagine dropping 2 points on account of saving someone for Watford?

Agreed, It would be bonkers to leave any of our main players out... 4-2-3-1 with our best available players for all of our remaining games.

-----------------------------Dimi

Fredericks - Ayala/Woody - Gibson - Friend

-----------------Clayton - Leadbitter

Adomah ---------------- Vossen ------ Tomlin

--------------------------Bamford

I'd play Forshaw against Wigan as he'll be up for it, he'll want to prove something against his former club.

18,500 tickets sold as of this morning. Think we'll get around 23,000 for this one?

Woodgate is hoping to see increased attendances to help push us over the line:

http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/boro-jonathan-woodgate-wigan-athletic-2370761.aspx

I hope we can get at least 23,000 as it's a massive game for us, and this position with so few games to go is what we've been craving for ever since we were relegated. Ben Gibson's quote that the next 7 games are the biggest games of the players lives is very true(well for most of them).

Dimi

Kalas/Fredericks

Ayala/Woody

Gibson

Friend

Forshaw

Leadbitter

Reach

Albert

Vossen

Bamford

Think we'll be up for this one, nicely rested, big crowd. 3-0. Albert, Bamford, Leadbitter.

^^^

Ideal match to bring back the crowd predictions thing. That should get the thread moving with rep points being handed out ☺

22768 and a 2-0 win. Where is everyone? Easter holidays already? For such a big game the post count is really low. Cmon boys.

Everyone is still flat out from falling asleep Brom the boredom of the International break...

Massive game tomorrow and a must win IMO, I'm excited for tomorrow's game, Been board through the International football..

UTB.

Big game, shame I'm going to miss it :/

Hopefully come out with the three points and hope others can do us some favours. If hope for at least 20k crowd

A revitalised Brighton at home tomorrow against Norwich, a game in which Muzzy Carayol could make his debut. I fancy a Brighton win there. Also Derby to beat Watford and Ipswich to get at least draw against The Cherries!

A revitalised Brighton at home tomorrow against Norwich, a game in which Muzzy Carayol could make his debut. I fancy a Brighton win there. Also Derby to beat Watford and Ipswich to get at least draw against The Cherries!

Hopefully KM... That would be a great day.