• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling confident today, bounce back from Bournemouth.

Would personally give Clayton a rest for this game. Hasn't been at his best recently, can give Forshaw a run-out to see what he can do against his old team.

--------------------Dimi-------------------

--Fredericks--Kalas--Gibson--Friend--

-----------Leadbelter--Forshaw---------

---Adomah----Vossen----Tomlin-------

----------------Bamford------------------

Subs: Mejias, Tiendalli, Woodgate, Reach, Kike, Clayton, Wildschut

Omerou just said on Twitter he's not fit for today.

Gonna be a tricky game. You know what ur gonna get with Wigan. Pressing down the flanks looking to cross it in combined with going down at every opportunity to get a chance of a set piece in and around the penalty area. No real flair just rough and tumble type of game with them trying to drag us down to their level.

To that end I'd go with

--------------------Dimi-------------------

--Fredericks--Woody--Gibson--Friend--

-----------Leadbelter--Forshaw---------

---Adomah----Tomlin-------Reach

----------------Bamford----------

Today could be one of those frustrating afternoons. A fair few fans are expecting an easy win but Wigans away form is pretty decent. However, I do think we'll win but it'll be nervy (hope I'm completely wrong with this).

I'd start Woodgate if fit alongside Gibson with Kalas at Right back. Play Vossen and Bamford up top and go for it. 7 Cup finals left!

2-0 with Vossen and Bamford with the goals. Attendance 23,341 (300 Wigan)

Had a moment of madness and stuck a tenner on a boro double - today to win by 3 goals or more and Monday to win by 2 goals. 55/1.

Come on Boro!!

You've doomed us now. Probably end up a 1-1 draw today and a loss on Monday.

Tweet from Ken Omeruo:

Good luck to my boys today against @LaticsOfficial Come on lads let's finish them off.. Hopefully am back fit soon.. #UTB #middlesbroughfc

Definitely won't be in the 18 then. Seems even more likely that Woody will play, with Kalas & possibly Amorebieta on the bench.

For all those who can't make today (like myself) with it being a Friday afternoon and nothing much else happening in the world of sport, we're on BeIn Sport 12 (one of the few BeIn English channels on their platform) and live on their channel in the USA, which should mean English comms on streams