oneBoro Forum

have a bad feeling about this one

Can understand why you feel this way because the more I think about it the more I realise that this could be a seasons defining game especially for the auto spot.

It is a massive game and simply a "must win", think the nerves are beginning to creep in now but at the end of the day we will see either a magnificent Boro performance or one which we will all want to forget :shy:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at twitter the wigan fans are seeing this game as their last real chance to get out of trouble.

really hope aitor's got the boys focused and properly motivated, it's going to be a really tough game and if we're not fully on it and can see us slipping up.

saying that though, i do think we'll win - 2-1 forshaw winner in the last 10 mins :)

anyone got any links for streams btw? need to find one for my mam before i leave at 2

People really need to realise that Reach is there for his defensive abilities and work ethic more than his attacking ones and that's why he's ahead of Wildschut.

People really need to realise that Reach is there for his defensive abilities and work ethic more than his attacking ones and that's why he's ahead of Wildschut.

I understand that but I would be more positive at home against a bottom 3 team.. Wildschut would offer more going forward imo... Hopefully Reach gets back to form today and scores a goal.