oneBoro Forum

Boro v Watford (A) 0-2

Its time to focus on Rotherham and the rest of the season...

AK needs to seriously pick and stick to he's best team now.. Frederick's if fit at RB, If he's not fit then Kalas there until loan ends... Nsue the back up.

No more idiotic decision's like dropping Gibson because of fear from the opposition, Hopefully Ayala is fit to play now.. Reach and Tomlin out.. Vossen in with either Kike or Wildschut...

Let's get a settled squad and get promoted...

UTB.

Fredericks said on Twitter yesterday he's fit :)

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

AK needs to seriously pick and stick to he's best team now.. Frederick's if fit at RB, If he's not fit then Kalas there until loan ends... Nsue the back up.

No more idiotic decision's like dropping Gibson because of fear from the opposition, Hopefully Ayala is fit to play now.. Reach and Tomlin out.. Vossen in with either Kike or Wildschut...

UTB.

Fredericks said on Twitter yesterday he's fit :)

I hope he gets back in the team on Saturday and stays fit.

UTB.

This is what I don't get you say you want us to play our strongest team then mention an unproven player and a player that AK has said is not ready for first team football yet in Wildschutt.

We do lack options on the left side of midfield. And our best option in that role at the minute seems to be Albert but his form on the right is very good.

If Fredricks is back maybe him and Nsue on the right side with Albert and Freind on the left with Vossen sitting behind Bamford.

We should be doing much the same at home in my opinion, but one or two tweaks away from home, certainly. All this scape-goating and crying about how rubbish we are is pathetic. We're two points off top with 5 games to go!!!!

UTB.

This is what I don't get you say you want us to play our strongest team then mention an unproven player and a player that AK has said is not ready for first team football yet in Wildschutt.

We do lack options  on the left side of midfield. And our best option in that role at the minute seems to be Albert but his form on the right is very good.

If Fredricks is back maybe him and Nsue on the right side with Albert and Freind on the left with Vossen sitting behind Bamford.

Its the one era that needs changing, So its either give Wildschut a chance in a natural position to him or put Adomah out of position, Either way the left side NEEDS addressing and Reach at this present time is obviously not offering anything.

One change at left wing were we get nothing from is hardly disrupting the team is it?.

So what can we all agree on;

1- We need a settled side where possible

2- Reach is not perfoming and needs to be replaced on the left

3- Vossen needs to come in to give an outlet to the midfielders and support Bamford

4- Nsue must not ever be allowed near a full back position again

5- Our best partnership at centre back is Ayala and Gibson

6- Adomah operates best on the right

Not all of the above is possible due to injuries etc so my guess is Vossen will come in at the front, Adomah to the left and Bamford to the right. Kalas at RB until Fredericks is in a position to play at least half a game and hopefully Ayala will be back. Forshaw in for Leadbitter and away we go on the rollercoaster again never mind at least it isn`t boring lol !

UTB.

We do lack options  on the left side of midfield. And our best option in that role at the minute seems to be Albert but his form on the right is very good.

Its the one era that needs changing, So its either give Wildschut a chance in a natural position to him or put Adomah out of position, Either way the left side NEEDS addressing and Reach at this present time is obviously not offering anything.

One change at left wing were we get nothing from is hardly disrupting the team is it?.

I didn't say it would disrupt the team i said that you want us to play our strongest team yet AK has come out and said Wildschutt is not ready for the first team yet. I would love to see Wildschutt play and prove to AK that he is ready and torment who ever we play. I just don't see it happening thats all.

UTB.

I didn't say it would disrupt the team i said that you want us to play our strongest team yet AK has come out and said Wildschutt is not ready for the first team yet. I would love to see Wildschutt play and prove to AK that he is ready and torment who ever we play. I just don't see it happening thats all.

If AK won't play Wildschut then I hope he plays Adomah left Bamford right and Vossen just behind Kike... Stick with that every game baring injury's and suspension's.