• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Adomah, Bamford, Kike, Vossen.

Seems like the perfect game to give it a go. Whitehead and Clayton sitting deep.

Why not?

It just leaves us without a plan B striker on the bench. Tomlin doesn't really count as one.

Adomah, Bamford, Kike, Vossen.

Seems like the perfect game to give it a go. Whitehead and Clayton sitting deep.

Why not?

It just leaves us without a plan B striker on the bench. Tomlin doesn't really count as one.

Fair point, but, Plan B hasn't really worked lately. Get them all on the pitch, have them all score like Millwall. Easier said than done, I know, but we're not gonna have a better game to try it.

I reckon we could see Yanic and/or Ledesma feature in this game. I think we need match winners playing in every game from now until the end of the season. Ledesma and Wildschut are match winners. They have the ability to single handedly win games which Reach does not possess.

Just a shame ledesma couldn't do it against Blackpool this season...

How many games did Ledesma win us last sesson?

Millwall away , Burnley at home and Charlton at home were the ones he scored match winning goals in. Possibly a few assists too but I don't remember all that clearly.

For me he was a great player for us last season, inconsistent as always but under Karanka looked to dramatically improve. I don't understand how he's cut such a maligned figure unless he's had a fall out with Karanka or has the wrong attitude.

He came into the side, had some good games and then faded again exactly as we've seen before. Ledesma isn't the answer and he definitely isn't a left winger anyway from what I've seen. I'd be a bit dubious about selecting him for a game against a team he's spent some time recently as well.

He came into the side, had some good games and then faded again exactly as we've seen before.  Ledesma isn't the answer and he definitely isn't a left winger anyway from what I've seen.  I'd be a bit dubious about selecting him for a game against a team he's spent some time recently as well.

I think if there's any game worth trying out Yanic or Ledesma for it's this one since it's the easiest opposition on paper we have left. I'd personally like to see either of them get a game but maybe I'm biased because I'm literally in love with Emmanuel Ledesma.