oneBoro Forum

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This first half does not suprise me in the slightest. I think we will win this 1-0 but it's going to be a struggle because we can't score and are horribly out of form. In reality this should be a game to boost our floundering GD. No chance.

Both ourselves and Derby are the poorest of the top 8 teams (on form).

It does kind of enforce that we did not do ourselves any favours just as the loan window shut where it is clear to see that an attacking midfielder or another striker was needed.

I just hope Vossen comes on second half and hey give the guy a go Wildschut as we need to be very busy in their penalty area

It does kind of enforce that we did not do ourselves any favours just as the loan window shut where it is clear to see that an attacking midfielder or another striker was needed.

I just hope Vossen comes on second half and hey give the guy a go Wildschut as we need to be very busy in their penalty area

I think its the support behind the striker that is the problem, No one has a desire to score goals.

How many times have we heard our play described as 'too pedestrian' on the commentary recently. We need something out of somewhere. Wildschut May be a gamble that needs to be taken at half time unfortunatlely because he is the only player I can see making the big impact that is needed.

This first half does not suprise me in the slightest. I think we will win this 1-0 but it's going to be a struggle because we can't score and are horribly out of form. In reality this should be a game to boost our floundering GD. No chance.

Both ourselves and Derby are the poorest of the top 8 teams (on form).

Derby, Brentford and Ipswich have all got worse form than us over the last 5 games. We have lost 2 of the last 5 games and won the other 3. The two games we lost were against Bournemouth and Watford (both away) and two of them 3 wins have came against top 8 opposition. But yeah, *** facts.