oneBoro Forum
Weasel

Boro vs Rotherham 2-0

You're just trying to weasel out of it now.

I'm sorry you're offended, I'd probably stay off Twitter. Things can get nasty on there.

I wasn't offended by it, I'm not Adam Reach as far as I'm aware :)

I thought my weasel thing was quite funny but there you go  :s

It made me smile.

How do we know you're not Adam Reach?  :exclamation:

maybe i'm Adam Reach :cool:

I get it was a joke. Doesn't help though does it?

It literally affects nothing.

I'm Adam Reach and so is my wife.

I'm Adam Reach and so is my wife.

We are all Adam Reach inside.

Guest Changing Times

It made me smile.

Cos I'm quite good at football [runs and hides]

I wasn't offended by it, I've just heard there's a few things like this going around that's all and I think it's a shame. 

It made me smile.

Cos I'm quite good at football [runs and hides]

BURN THE WITCH

Still wasn't funny.

I bet you're fun at parties.

and heres me assuming again....thought the thread was entitled Boro v Rotherham .

might be best to start again  Weasel me old son :D

Guest Changing Times

Well I for one am happy to have A Reach around.

and heres me assuming again....thought the thread was entitled Boro v Rotherham .

might be best to start again  Weasel me old son :D

I'm waiting on Downsouth to do the delete.

In the meantime I'm enjoying the entertainment  :blush:

Big questions with the team for this one. More than any other game in recent times, I'm expecting changes. Ayala and Fredericks both look ready to come back in, Gibson will surely play and we may see Vossen and/or Kike back in.

I expect it will be Deano rather than Forshaw who fills Grant's boots, but I wonder if Clayton will be risked.

Here's my stab at the team (if I get more than 9 right I'm counting it as a personal victory)

Dimi

Fredericks

Ayala

Gibson

Friend

Whitehead

Forshaw

Nsue

Vossen

Adomah

Bamford

2-0 to the Boro, a nervy first 15 settled by a Bamford goal, with a second half account opener from Forshaw settling it.

Wonder whether we see The Chuckle Brothers at the Riverside Stadium on Saturday with them being massive Rotheram fans :D

• Latest Posts

• A lot of people are guessing the same wage then, as I've been told that by a credible source and as mentioned it's on several credible sports finance websites. Prem wages are generally easier to access to, so I don't see a reason to doubt the credibility 
    • Players I'd accept us selling this window without a replacement: Clayton and Gestede Players I'd accept us selling with a replacement: Assombalonga, Johnson and Shotton I'd keep everyone else because our squad is very thin as is and we're heavily reliant on academy players plugging the gaps now.  
    • Out of our current team the only players I can see generating serious interest that would fit the ‘Everyone has a price’ line would be, Paddy, Britt, Fry, Tav and Spence. Personally wouldn’t want any to leave and I’m surprised so many people would be happy to see Paddy sold. I think he’s our best midfielder and will improve us massively when he’s moved back there.    If pushed I’d rather see Britt leave over the others but I’d very much like to see a Fletch, Britt, Roberts front 3 
    • I don't think they've just made it up; he is recorded on payroll sites at 40k so I would guess that's where journos are taking it from.
    • Don’t think Woodgate coming out and saying Fry is only going for £30m was the smartest decision. Personally wouldn’t blame Burnley if they came back with pay all his wages or it’s not happening