Boro vs Rotherham 2-0

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Scrappy 1-0 up until the last 10 when Rotherham are applying pressure and we break away and either;

A) get a second

B) fluff a sitter and it finishes 1-0

We haven't really blown a team away since Millwall and I don't see that changing from now until end of the season. Plus boro are the masters of masochism and like to drag us all along for the ride.

I really hope I'm wrong but with so much on the line for both clubs I just don't see it being comfortable. Sorry fellas

UTB!!!

Edit:

Attendance 19824

Smallwood - pffffft

Ledesma - bench.

Hope we see a reaction from the fans and players alike today. The players will be pumped up after our recent run of form, they'll want to put things right more than anyone else starting with Rotheram today. Going for a convincing 3 or 4-0 win, i wouldn't be able to handle another nervy 1-0 going to into the last 10 mins :(

rotherham  i dont think will come with a  defensive strategy simply because 

a.. its backfired on them recently away from home  ....and

b.. theyre just not  good enough at it

so whilst i think they will  threaten us more than were expecting  as long as were not at our worst defensively and  give the game the proper respect (it isnt a freebie before the next two)  i think it will be an open game  and possibly could end up  high scoring 

might even be tempted  with a silly wager on 5-2 

crowd guess 20,436

A nervy 2.0 win

I fear that after last night, and with their remaining fixtures, that Bournemouth are just about over the line, and probably rightly so. So with only one place to go for, and an inferior goal difference to our rivals, can we please put out a team today to attack what is one of the divisions poorest defences, 4-4-2 and lets go for it!

I'm going to be heading off soon, would love to see a convincing win for everyone's sakes, players and fans alike. I think that would be useful going into the Wolves game and maybe for beyond that. Whilst there's some truth to the no easy games thing, we really are much better than them and if we can't win today then there's something wrong. I've said this before but no excuses. The next five games it's all on us, we're either good enough or we aren't. This is game one and we need to step up and deliver.