oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Wolves 2-1

I'm sure I've seen a movie-themed MD thread somewhere before...

kidding, obviously. Top work Weasel.

1. I think he has to.

2. Ayala and Gibbo to mark their big boys out of the game.

3. Kike after a great showing yesterday.

4. Bench for Reachy.

5. 2-1. Forshaw and Kike (pen ;) ) to score.

Yeah it must have been my last Wolves thread before yours ;D

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Kalas`s loan ended now and were is Fredericks?. AK said the a few games back he was Available/Ready to play and apparently Fredericks himself said on twitter this last week hes ready.... We will need him for this run in.

Kalas can play until the Norwich game.

OK, Cheer's for that .. AK might be leaving Fredericks out to make sure he is fully fit for when Kalas goes back to Chelsea... Maybe he will get 20 minutes or so over the next two games.

He must be managing Fredericks to ensure he can play in the last few, and potentially the playoffs.

Tiendalli not being on the bench yesterday seems to suggest he hasn't really done it for AK, either in training or in the Watford game.

Does anyone fear a draw or home defeat at all?

Nothing less than a win will do, and we're by far the best team in the league at home. 

Yes, I think we will struggle to cope with their pace and power, I think it might be a draw, A win would set Fridays game up against Norwich to the point were it will feel like a playoff game, Especially if Watford drop points on Wednesday to Forest.

Did we have the max loan players allowed in the squad sat or could tiendalli have been in the squad

Bamford

Kalas

Vossen

Amorebieta

We could have had one more.

Not at all. We have been by far the best team to play at the riverside. It will be nice if they come to attack rather than sitting back like every other team that has come.

Comfy win for me.

It's concerning that for us to stand a chance for the automatic promotion spots we will need two teams above us to both slip up. It's possible, but weird to think that we could win all 4 of our games for nothing. Hopefully we have the psychological advantage of being in a position where we will have less pressure on us than the top 3 sides who will feel like it's theirs to lose.