oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Wolves 2-1

Tomlin is a match winner. He has to play for me.

Kike's hold up play was excellent at the weekend and he was a constant menace (without looking too much of a  goal threat) but I would start him up top again.

Ayala was imperious and will be key to us going up in my opinion and we desperately need him again Wolves.

I fancy us to win 1-0 and be in the top 3 going into Friday's game.  

Does anyone know what our longest winning sequence is this season?

The information you seek is in the archive m/d thread section :)

Yep got the info now - thanks  :)

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for this one! Took the evening off work so I could attend (also got Friday off for Norwich). Proper dedication! :D

Wouldn't mind seeing us start with the same team that started against Rotheram. Going for another nervy 2-0 win but if we play like we usually do against the big teams at home I wouldn't be surprised if we put on a proper show!

Anyone know how ticket sales are doing for this one?

Don`t know but I was in the ticket office today to buy my ticket and there was only a few people in there.. Its probably going to be under 20k which is disappointing for such a huge game.

The extra couple of thousand fans that we've got this season don't seem to turn up for any midweek games so I can't imagine the attendance being particularly high tomorrow night.

wolves will struggle against us tomorrow imo. its just a question of can we create anything, which against their error prone defence YES.

norwich question, seriously dont understand what all the fuss is about them. never rated them as a team. they have a few top players in this league but so do fulham and forest etc. we play well in oth these games we'll win both of them regardless of what they do or how well they play.

Come on BORO win the last 4 games and its back to the top league were we belong.

I'm there tomorrow, and I've a near 100% record if wins when I've gone this season (Blackpool at home is the one tarnish on my record)

Not bad! We've never lost at the Riverside Stadium this season whenever I've attended. (Preston, Bournemouth, Blackburn, Charlton, Huddersfield, Ipswich, Wigan, Forest, Rotheram)

I'm there tomorrow, and I've a near 100% record if wins when I've gone this season (Blackpool at home is the one tarnish on my record)

Not bad! We've never lost at the Riverside Stadium this season whenever I've attended. (Preston, Bournemouth, Blackburn, Charlton, Huddersfield, Ipswich, Wigan, Forest, Rotheram)

don't be tempting fate ;-)