oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Wolves 2-1

what a result, I'm so chuffed the atmosphere was so good, who knows the difference it made but let's hope it's the start of more supportive support!

Any news on the severity of injuries? Hopefully the 3 points hasn't come at too great a price. Albert has been outstanding on the right, but maybe if he's not fit it's a chance for a fringe player to step up to the plate.

Come on the Forest!

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

not necessarily a personal preference as such  more a  suggestion awaiting opinions mainly from those who have attendedthe last two games .

if Adomah is ruled unfit  could Forshaw slip into his position . 

I don't think so, I would play Nsue there if Adomah is out.

Call me a crackpot if you will but I really do think that Ledesma is going to be used

I could see that - and to be honest it could be a masterstroke. He has the ability to open teams up and dominate the offence, the problem is he doesn't do it nearly often enough. I think it's more likely he'll come off the bench, but it's likely not something Norwich would have prepared for.

Just looking at Dimi, these last few games he's been letting in quite a few shots that really shouldn't be going in. He's had a great season all things considered but his shot stopping abilities, or lack thereof, at the are really not helping our cause. I'd almost be wanting Mejias to get some game time.

Just looking at Dimi, these last few games he's been letting in quite a few shots that really shouldn't be going in. He's had a great season all things considered but his shot stopping abilities, or lack thereof, at the are really not helping our cause. I'd almost be wanting Mejias to get some game time.

I don't think he could have done a great deal about the goal last night to be fair, it was a rasping hit. He'd be disappointed to let one in near post but at this stage in the season, we need experience and trust between the defence and the keeper - and Dimi is the only man for the job for me

Mejas hasn't even made the bench for the last 10 ngames. I'm not sure that suddenly swapping our keeper at this crucial time makes any sense, whatsoever. It would put too much pressure on Mejas and our defence. A bit like when England dropped Robinson and we all know what happened there.....the "Wally with the brolley" was humiliated by the same press who had campaigned to get Robinson dropped until he was hounded out of his post.

Call me a crackpot if you will but I really do think that Ledesma is going to be used

I could see that - and to be honest it could be a masterstroke. He has the ability to open teams up and dominate the offence, the problem is he doesn't do it nearly often enough. I think it's more likely he'll come off the bench, but it's likely not something Norwich would have prepared for.

He is now having to play for his future be it here or somewhere else, perfect timing for him to show what he can do and offer go out in style by being not overly selfish and playing high tempo :)

I really don't hope we see Ledesma against Norwich. Not the type we need in a game like that. Starting with 10 men would be foolish.

this

give me a game  and id play for my future......very badly but id try

I'm really surprised that only a few people have noticed Dimi's poor goalkeeping for Sako's goal. From that angle there's no way that he should have been beat at his near post.

If Adomah is injured for Friday then I think we will play 3-5-2 as the wide players we will have to pick from(Nsue and Reach the best) are far better suited to a wingback role as they're not very creative. Plus it would mean we can play all 3 of Clayton, Leadbitter and Forshaw in CM. Reach and Nsue on the wings in our standard 4-2-3-1 formation would give is very little creativity. Ledesma would probably be a liability.

As much as he's been slated lately, Reach has to be recalled if Adomah is injured for Friday. He'll have a point to prove, and will be out of the firing line with it being away from home.