• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish folks would stop saying we are getting more like fmttm every day as I know it is not the case, you only have to look at some of todays thread titles for discussion that would not be tolerated or accepted on to this site.

Without going into details comments have been made

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise that everyone had to have the same opinions as everyone else on everything.  :rolleyes:

Yourself from a few years ago would disagree ;)

I never said that. But to put a player down after a good performance by him and the team is daft. I presume you went last night. When Tomlin walked past the north stand he got a great ovation. You might not have heard it though.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise that everyone had to have the same opinions as everyone else on everything.  :rolleyes:

Myself from a few years ago would have gotten very bored, very quickly if everyone had the same opinions :P

Prowler from last year would disagree, especially if we were discussing Danny Graham :D

I never said that. But to put a player down after a good performance by him and the team is daft. I presume you went last night. When Tomlin walked past the north stand he got a great ovation. You might not have heard it though.

I didn't go, I didn't even listen to the game last night.

My point wasn't as much putting Tomlin down as it was talking Ledesma up but at the same time, I am not overly sold on Tomlin. As I pointed out, he can be brilliant and he does often string a few brilliant performances together. He also goes missing for a few games at a time too. Which is basically the definition of inconsistency. Ledesma did this last season and got slated for it, Tomlin does it and people ignore it.

Prowler from last year would disagree, especially if we were discussing Danny Graham :D

Yeah but Graham is *** :D

Prowler, I honestly believe if you went last night you would have been impressed with Tomlins application and contribution. Ledesma has never Produced a performance like that. Nor has he stood out in a poor Rotherham team. Its all about opinions though.

Surely there is a reason why Ledesma hasn't played or has been shipped out this season.  So to bring him in to the starting line up at this most important time of the season seems a bit rash.

Also can we afford to have both Tomlin and Ledesma on the pitch at the same time they are not 90 minute players.

I would rather play Forshaw, Leadbitter and Clayton and play narrower with Vossen, Bamford and either Kike or Tomlin up front.

Well Tomlin was certainly a 90 minute player last night. Agree about Ledesma, who struggles to give a 15 minute cameo when selected but very unfair on Tomlin imo.

From what I recall Tomlin had about four touches in the whole first half. Not exactly a 90 minute display.