oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Wolves 2-1

You know, people go on about his lack of work rate but when he was played RW he used to get back an awful lot to put in a tackle. Some of them were fantastic as well.

Obviously some of them also led to yellows and I believe he got a red a couple of times too :P

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It's classic Boro fan syndrome.

The players that aren't playing are always perceived as being better than the ones that are!

I'm surprised that no one is calling for Wildschut to get a game, I've already seen Mejas' name mentioned.

Have you not been on the forums for a few weeks?

Loads have been shouting for Wildschut :D

My opinion on Manny is bias as I do have a soft spot for him, no idea why. If Adomah is fit then, as I have said, it has to be Albert but if he's not and we play 4231, having Manny for RW isn't the worst thing in the world.

Yeah, we have Nsue too but in all honesty, I forgot about him :D

You know, people go on about his lack of work rate but when he was played RW he used to get back an awful lot to put in a tackle. Some of them were fantastic as well.

Obviously some of them also led to yellows and I believe he got a red a couple of times too :P

No he really didn't mate. The work rate is absolutely the biggest problem Karanka has with him, he even mentioned it last season as an issue that Ledesma had to work on improving and that was while Ledesma was in the side and playing reasonably well. 

It's classic Boro fan syndrome.

The players that aren't playing are always perceived as being better than the ones that are!

I'm surprised that no one is calling for Wildschut to get a game, I've already seen Mejas' name mentioned.

Ain't it just!

I thought the same when saw menial mentioned too, just crazy! That would be throwing the towel in, actually I think the towel is a better option

Wouldn't say loads, just nb over and over and over and over again :p

Well, when half of the forums posts are NB saying it over and over and over and over again, you get a little confused as to who is saying it :(

Wouldn't say loads, just nb over and over and over and over again :p

Well, when half of the forums posts are NB saying it over and over and over and over again, you get a little confused as to who is saying it :(

I do say it a bit to much like :)