• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimi; Kalas, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, Forshaw; Bamford, Tomlin, Adomah; Vossen.

Our defence was good against Rotherham, well especially until Ayala went off so I'd be reluctant to make changes, but I've got a feeling that Karanka could bring Tiendalli in to replace Kalas as he would give us a better option going forward, especially if Bamford plays RW and drifts infield as he does. Kike will be dropped after his reaction to the penalty. I doubt Reach will be in the team, more so to protect him than anything else. Bamford struggled on Saturday playing RW which could be due to him not playing that role for a number of weeks so hopefully he can adapt back to it.

kike was right to kick off, he would have scored. i bet Kike will be the selected penalty taker tomorrow to. Kike is our best forward imo. he is having a tough time settling into english football as most players coming from abroad do. Next season he will be class for us. although he isnt the didier drogba type that our system would benefit from the most he's the closest we have.

Kike was right to kick off ? How can he be right to kick off at the designated penalty taker ? Its not pub league football " whoever wins it takes it" if anything Bamford should have kicked off, regardless of whether he missed it or not, if you want to be really pedantic you could say Kike put Bamford off by arguing with him, and put him under more pressure.

its all just opinions we have not trying to be pedantic. when bamford was selected as the pen taker he may have agreed to let kike take it if he won it. saying kike was not right to kick off could be wrong and bamford may have went back on an agreement they had. 

end of the day kike is a boro player, bamford is a chelsea player on loan. kike should get more respect from some fans, he carried our attack for months on his own. what happens to boro this season is more important to kike than bamford. scoring the penna would mean more to him than any loan player. looking at the pen it was terrible and very casual. kike would have smashed it in, no bother :)

kike for a brace today and forshaw to score 3-1 boro att 23455.

ps i love kike

I stopped reading when you said Kike is our best forward. I then proceeded to the kitchen, grabbed a fork and repeatedly stabbed myself in the eye to cure the pain of what i read.

Neil Swarbrick is the ref tonight the 3rd premier league ref for us in 4 games.

This is the ref who sent off the wrong West Brom player in their 3-0 defeat at Man City last month

For anyone who cares he has taken 6 championship games this year and given out 28 yellow cards and one second yellow and thus sending off.

That's a total of 4.83 cards per game.

Dimi; Kalas, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, Forshaw; Bamford, Tomlin, Adomah; Vossen.

Our defence was good against Rotherham, well especially until Ayala went off so I'd be reluctant to make changes, but I've got a feeling that Karanka could bring Tiendalli in to replace Kalas as he would give us a better option going forward, especially if Bamford plays RW and drifts infield as he does. Kike will be dropped after his reaction to the penalty. I doubt Reach will be in the team, more so to protect him than anything else. Bamford struggled on Saturday playing RW which could be due to him not playing that role for a number of weeks so hopefully he can adapt back to it.

kike was right to kick off, he would have scored. i bet Kike will be the selected penalty taker tomorrow to. Kike is our best forward imo. he is having a tough time settling into english football as most players coming from abroad do. Next season he will be class for us. although he isnt the didier drogba type that our system would benefit from the most he's the closest we have.

Kike was right to kick off ? How can he be right to kick off at the designated penalty taker ? Its not pub league football " whoever wins it takes it" if anything Bamford should have kicked off, regardless of whether he missed it or not, if you want to be really pedantic you could say Kike put Bamford off by arguing with him, and put him under more pressure.

its all just opinions we have not trying to be pedantic. when bamford was selected as the pen taker he may have agreed to let kike take it if he won it. saying kike was not right to kick off could be wrong and bamford may have went back on an agreement they had. 

end of the day kike is a boro player, bamford is a chelsea player on loan. kike should get more respect from some fans, he carried our attack for months on his own. what happens to boro this season is more important to kike than bamford. scoring the penna would mean more to him than any loan player. looking at the pen it was terrible and very casual. kike would have smashed it in, no bother :)

kike for a brace today and forshaw to score 3-1 boro att 23455.

ps i love kike

I stopped reading when you said Kike is our best forward. I then proceeded to the kitchen, grabbed a fork and repeatedly stabbed myself in the eye to cure the pain of what i read.

kike is our best forward by a mile. now go to the kitchen finish the job and slit your wrists with a spoon :D :D

Won't be able to attend this game now unfortunately. A close cousin of mine unexpectedly and tragically passed away last evening. Hoping for a good result nevertheless