oneBoro Forum
Weasel

Boro vs Wolves 2-1

Best pasty I've ever had was from a shop called Queenies in London Apprentice on the road from St Austell to Mevagissey.

3 years?!! You obviously haven't been trying hard enough!

It's the fillings I have issue with, the one I found was cheese and beans, was lovely :D

It's the fillings I have issue with, the one I found was cheese and beans, was lovely :D

Philistine

Could only happen on a match thread, discussing pasties lol!!!

And we can no longer call them "Cornish pasties"...why is that?

Some legal nonsense by Cornish food manufacturers who have made it so only Cornish pasties made in Cornwall can be called Cornish pasties.

The lineup is less important at this stage. We have enough good players in most positions. It's the mindset that must be right. Whether we play Tomlin, Vossen, Nsue, Reach or Kike is not the question. The players must show desire, intent and and a certain amount of risk.

A draw does us no good so we need to be looking for a goal as soon as we kick off. Get the crowd behind the players with attacking football and an early goal. Don't get the crowd nervous with slow, labouring football looking to scrape a 1-0 (although I'd take that if offered right now).

Yeh its one of those legal status things. Only pasties made in Cornwall can be called a Cornish Pasty. Same principle as Champagne, Parma Ham, Melton Mowbray pork pies etc.

And also if the crimp is on the top you can't call it a cornish pasty. Crimp has to be on the side.

Anyway... 3-1 Boro tomorrow.

Pasties are naff anyways. Any other baked goods > pasties.

I think this will be the game where the automatic dream dies. In many ways its quite good because it focuses our minds on the playoffs rather than heartbreak on the final day which may well destroy us.

Just think if a team is in the top 2 on the last day of the season and blows it... How destroying would that be.

On a side note I can't believe Wolves got Afobe for "just" 2 million. What a piece of business that is.

Tomlin is a match winner. He has to play for me.

Kike's hold up play was excellent at the weekend and he was a constant menace (without looking too much of a goal threat) but I would start him up top again.

Ayala was imperious and will be key to us going up in my opinion and we desperately need him again Wolves.

I fancy us to win 1-0 and be in the top 3 going into Friday's game.

Does anyone know what our longest winning sequence is this season?

Tomlin is a match winner. He has to play for me.

Kike's hold up play was excellent at the weekend and he was a constant menace (without looking too much of a  goal threat) but I would start him up top again.

Ayala was imperious and will be key to us going up in my opinion and we desperately need him again Wolves.

I fancy us to win 1-0 and be in the top 3 going into Friday's game.  

Does anyone know what our longest winning sequence is this season?

The information you seek is in the archive m/d thread section :)

On a side note I can't believe Wolves got Afobe for "just" 2 million. What a piece of business that is.

I agree, Its a great bit of business.. If Kenny Jackett decides to play all three of Afobe, ***o and Sako our defense will need to be at its best for sure.