• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone booing should be ejected from the stadium , no time for negative vibes man!,

Nice and steady 3-1 which will take us onto the big game down here in Naaarich on Friday... Can't wait

------------------ Dimi ------------------

- Freddy - Ayala - Gibson - Friend -

---------- Forshaw - Clayton ----------

----------------- Tomlin -----------------

--- Adomah -- Vossen -- Bamford ---

2-1.

Dimi; Kalas, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, Forshaw; Bamford, Tomlin, Adomah; Vossen.

Our defence was good against Rotherham, well especially until Ayala went off so I'd be reluctant to make changes, but I've got a feeling that Karanka could bring Tiendalli in to replace Kalas as he would give us a better option going forward, especially if Bamford plays RW and drifts infield as he does. Kike will be dropped after his reaction to the penalty. I doubt Reach will be in the team, more so to protect him than anything else. Bamford struggled on Saturday playing RW which could be due to him not playing that role for a number of weeks so hopefully he can adapt back to it.

I think Yanic might play tomorrow. Karanka mentioned him in his press conference.

I think he might go with raw pace between now end of season. Could be

Dimi

Friend

Gibson

Ayala

Kalas

Forshaw

Clayton

Wildschut

Vossen

Adomah

Bamford

Dimi; Kalas, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, Forshaw; Bamford, Tomlin, Adomah; Vossen.

Our defence was good against Rotherham, well especially until Ayala went off so I'd be reluctant to make changes, but I've got a feeling that Karanka could bring Tiendalli in to replace Kalas as he would give us a better option going forward, especially if Bamford plays RW and drifts infield as he does. Kike will be dropped after his reaction to the penalty. I doubt Reach will be in the team, more so to protect him than anything else. Bamford struggled on Saturday playing RW which could be due to him not playing that role for a number of weeks so hopefully he can adapt back to it.

kike was right to kick off, he would have scored. i bet Kike will be the selected penalty taker tomorrow to. Kike is our best forward imo. he is having a tough time settling into english football as most players coming from abroad do. Next season he will be class for us. although he isnt the didier drogba type that our system would benefit from the most he's the closest we have.

I think Yanic might play tomorrow. Karanka mentioned him in his press conference.

I think he might go with raw pace between now end of season. Could be

Dimi

Friend

Gibson

Ayala

Kalas

Forshaw

Clayton

Wildschut

Vossen

Adomah

Bamford

I would love that to be the line up tomorrow.

Tiendalli up against Sako.. That wouldn't end well for us.. Hope the lad never puts a Boro shirt again.. The fact he played one game, Was subbed in the game then wasn't on the bench V Rotherham tells me AK realizes it was a poor signing.. Hope so anyhow.

Need Leeds United and Forest to do us a favour...but first we've got to do our job! Just need the win and keep the pressure on the team's above. Someone will slip whether that's tomorrow, this weekend, the penultimate weekend or the final weekend. We've just got to do our job and see where we are after each game

kike was right to kick off, he would have scored. i bet Kike will be the selected penalty taker tomorrow to. Kike is our best forward imo. he is having a tough time settling into english football as most players coming from abroad do. Next season he will be class for us. although he isnt the didier drogba type that our system would benefit from the most he's the closest we have.

Kike was right to kick off ? How can he be right to kick off at the designated penalty taker ? Its not pub league football " whoever wins it takes it" if anything Bamford should have kicked off, regardless of whether he missed it or not, if you want to be really pedantic you could say Kike put Bamford off by arguing with him, and put him under more pressure.

Yeah I agree. Personally I would have liked Kike to take it, but as Bamford was the designated penalty taker then that is who should take the penalty. Kike did put a lot more pressure on Bamford by his reaction. It's not the first time that Kike's attitude has been bad on the pitch towards teammates. He will need to change his attitude if he's going to survive here with Karanka's hard line approach that team is greater than any individual.

If we fail to win tomorrow I hope fans don't start booing the team, and think of how well we've done this season. Finishing in the play offs would still be respectable, and leave us with a decent chance of getting promoted.

1. For sure, you can't drop a player directly responsible for two goals, especially given how poor our attack has been over the last few games.

2. I want to see us play both Adomah and Nsue, swapping wings. Proper genuine width is required to push back their decent wing play a bit. Our season has been built on being solid so I don't see anything changing in our style of play beyond that.

3. Kike. He's been in and out of the side a lot of late and I want to see him start every game from now.

4. I'm a Reach fan but he wouldn't be in the starting lineup if it was up to me. Subs bench for sure.

5. 2-0, Kike and Tomlin again

So u want bamford dropped/rested/benched? Bamford for me has to play every game from now on, kike has had plenty of matches to show what he can do.