• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Tossed and turned all night.. I'm Anxious, Nervous and excited... I'm looking forward to the game so much... Come On BORO.. UTB.

Glad you are going NB as you will have time walking home afterwards to calm down if the worst happens :)

Also a win tonight could cement a play off spot and that would be brilliant as it means our season is not over and promotion still in our own hands so all to play for and loads of positive reasons to get behind the boys tonight.

Not many entries to the guess the attendance award which applies tonight, can we have another exact prediction as the Rotherham match?

Part of me still feels that some may have chosen the Wolves game over the Rotherham match albeit I think Wolves are only bringing about 700 fans against the 950 or so Rotherham fans

Getting nervous for this one, and not just because Humpty and I have additional duties. Have an awful feeling that someone will slip up elsewhere, and we will miss the opportunity to capitalise.

But putting my optimistic head on, I'm still going for 2-1.

Getting nervous for this one, and not just because Humpty and I have additional duties. Have an awful feeling that someone will slip up elsewhere, and we will miss the opportunity to capitalise.

But putting my optimistic head on, I'm still going for 2-1.

You are nearly correct BT we fluff our chances only when we already have the advantage regaining the advantage has not been an issue so far when others have slipped up and boy it would be good to see a slip up elsewhere :)

Have a great time later on both of you

Can't be just me but there does seem to be a real cyberspace feeling of tension surrounding this match tonight with I guess many thinking can we cope with the Wolves big lads or is this over due draw coming to bite us in the ass! Goodness I wish that at least one of our last few defeats could have been a draw lol!!

It ain't going to be pretty later on is it? Yep fair to say that I am already nervous about the game because in all honesty I have no idea how things will pan out.

AK in his latest article is now mentioning lack of goals which in my opinion now will have no baring as it is wins that we need and we have to match our best winning sequence to stand any chance of getting autospot.