• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I might have screwed up as when I went on line only P1 seats available .. Now have some right next to Boro fans.. doh!!

Might try and squeeze in with the Boro lads

Ok for everyone's information David has shaved his beard off as he always stated it would grow until either Boro were promoted or the birth of his daughter, sadly we now know the outcome but for those who have not met anyone from the forum before look to a group of guys who are blowing up or have inflated pink balloons with them, should be easy to spot.

See you at The Eight Bells, in the High Street, just across from Putney Bridge Tube Station

Well some "look forward" news regarding the forum meet up.

Just had a call from Vectorboro who will be joining us along with Neil Grainger and possibly Bob Mortimer.

Seems that we could get a forum interview with Neil for future use, and am still waiting for Bob to confirm with me after verbally giving me the ok when I spoke to him.

However either way maybe MMC can get a few words of wisdom from both Neil Grainger and Bob Mortimer for his broadcast feature for the forum

Sadly going to have to pull out of this - plans have changed - still going to the game but won't be in the area until about 2:45. Gutted to miss out - any plans afoot for Brighton at Home meet?

According to the MSS The Eight Bells doesn't have sky

Btw who is Neil grainier?

I may have the wrong name but the guy who did the I believe thing an actor :)

Neil Grainger was the pub singer bloke in that Geordie sitcom, Hebburn with Chris Ramsey