• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as our players are as fresh as there's and AK picks the right team... I strongly think we will win this game.. I don't rate Norwich as one of the better teams... The table might say otherwise but it's my opinion.

Going on Friday and can't wait . We wupped them at our place and I think we will do them again , and if we don't it has been a great season so what the heck.

We may have been poor at Bournemouth and Watford but that doesn't make us a poor away team. On our day we can be very effective and I for one want to keep positive and expect us to go into this one with a bit of freedom.

Watford won...

I think Norwich will win. I cannot see Bournemouth, Norwich or Watford dropping a point between now and the end of the season.

As far as the questions go, why is it Forshaw or Leadbitter, AK favours 4231, we aren't going to switch to 433, so how about dropping Clayton instead to bring back the captain?

Reach for Adomah

Counter-attack

Always take the risk on your best players

We lose 2-1 or 3-1

Brian Blessed's beard

Draw this or any of our next three games will end any chance of promotion IMO.

No it won't.

It will mean Watford needing to not win two of three games and I think there is no chance of that.. Hope your right though.

Rightly or wrongly I have already gave Bournemouth the title.

No it won't.

It will mean Watford needing to not win two of three games and I think there is no chance of that.. Hope your right though.

Yeah and then there are those things that we call the play offs.

No it won't.

I have just reread my initial post.. My bad, I meant top two... We would still have a great chance in the playoffs.

No it won't.

I have just reread my initial post.. My bad, I meant top two... We would still have a great chance in the playoffs.

Whey! :D

There's still three games to go and many twists and permuations are possible and that includes us. It will all be clearer on Friday evening whatever the result is. I choose to be optimistic, we win and go top overnight. Points in the bag are still worth more than a game in hand...

1. Do you drop Forshaw for Grant Leadbitter? No id drop clayton for leadbitter then in the second half and bring clayton on for foreshaw in the second half.

2. If Adomah's out, who do you play instead? nsue has played at right back before n i though he was in the wrong position so id play him rw.

3. How should we go about this one, attack from the start, play on the counter etc? Like we played against derby at home high pressured counter attackive football

4. If Ayala/Woody is fit enough to play, do you take the risk? ayala should be k dont you think karanka wasnt risking him in the last game so he could play this one?

5. Score predictions? 2-1 either way cant call it