• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The play offs are already secured so lets roll the dice and play the 433 formation being suggested with Forshaw, Leadbitter and Clayton with Tomlin, Vossen and Bamford up front. Play high up the pitch (especially Tomlin where he is more effective) and try and win the game.

A performance like the one against Derby at home would be brilliant keep closing them down right from the start and try and dominate the game.

We have nothing to loose as we are already in the playoffs so this could be our change to push for the top two. I really think if we can win our last 3 games either Watford or Bournemouth will drop points somewhere.

#believe

We have scored 3 goals in the last 6 away games I think we will possibly need to score at least 2 just to stand a chance of a win.

I just hope that Norwich will throw caution to the wind (unlikely I know) to try and make amends for the poor show at our place but one thing is clear we simply can not afford to miss out on clear cut chances.

I will not be surprised to witness another Bournemouth/Watford display but at the same time I would not be surprised to see us get a long overdue away win.

Is this THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.........so far!!!!? Possibly so!

Playing 4-3-3 we will get destroyed on the wings.

Dimi

Kalas -- Ayala -- Gibson -- Friend

Clayton -- Forshaw

Adomah --- Vossen --- Reach

Bamford

Reach back in to help Gorgeous contain Redmond. Ayala to nullify Jerome. Clayton to sit and stifle Hoolahans runs from midfield and Forshaw to drive forward to give Howson/Johnson defensive work to do. Vossen in to press as he does so well.

Would it be wise to play Reach though? He has and lets face it is the target of most things negative from Boro "fans" of late and his performances are being totally scrutinised, what reason was he dropped over the last 2 games?

I know for certain that if he does not perform at his very best if he plays then he will get blasted by certain sections. Last time on the pitch and before that you could see his confidence had gone, though some were saying he was playing to orders so should we really expect to see him making a return?

We have scored 3 goals in the last 6 away games I think we will possibly need to score at least 2 just to stand a chance of a win.

I just hope that Norwich will throw caution to the wind (unlikely I know) to try and make amends for the poor show at our place but one thing is clear we simply can not afford to miss out on clear cut chances.

I will not be surprised to witness another Bournemouth/Watford display but at the same time I would not be surprised to see us get a long overdue away win.

Is this THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.........so far!!!!? Possibly so!

I'll go one step further and say this is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME SINCE RELEGATION ;)

Without doubt not only the biggest game of the season but also the last 5 years or so.

I assume there will be a press conference today and we'll find out how Albert is doing. Stretchered off and didn't look good.

my colleague from Norwich is over here this week, sadly he'll miss the game as he as flight 15minutes after kick-off. I'm hoping he lands to terrible news.

Saying that would rather have Norwich promoted (with us) than Bournemouth or Watford

Playing 4-3-3 we will get destroyed on the wings.

Dimi

Kalas -- Ayala -- Gibson -- Friend

Clayton -- Forshaw

Adomah --- Vossen --- Reach

Bamford

Reach back in to help Gorgeous contain Redmond. Ayala to nullify Jerome. Clayton to sit and stifle Hoolahans runs from midfield and Forshaw to drive forward to give Howson/Johnson defensive work to do. Vossen in to press as he does so well.

Isn;t Hoolahan out on loan?  Doranns, Howson, Johnson, Redmond and Hooper are all a risk. 

nsue and tomlin on the wings. if albert is injured. both of them will help us keep possession better to.

centre back is an issue to if ayala is fit he'll start with gibbo. have a feeling omeruo will get the nod if woody and ayala are out. forshaw has been great so maybe time for him to start with leadbitter. he wont get dropped s clayton will drop to the bench.

id go:-

.................dimi

kalas ayala(if fit)gibson friend

.......leadbitter forshaw

nsue........vossen.........tomlin

..............bamford

this team above or maybe it will be like this(doubt it though)

.................dimi

kalas ayala(if fit) gibson friend

.......leadbitter.clayton

bamford....vossen........tomlin

..................kike

I like the idea of all attacking players being on the pitch from the start, we would not expect that so Norwich certainly won't.

All this week especially with other results it is clear that the devil likes farting in our direction therefore it will be highly likely that the long overdue draw will be the final result. Earlier in the season would have been seen as a good point but a draw at this stage, though not terminal at this stage, is the last thing we need.

To be honest we need to see the Millwall away display again (yes I know Norwich are not Millwall) but the attacking intensity we witnessed that is crucial in this mammoth game and epic proportions

I really want to know what's going on with Fredericks. Seems as though he's fit, but he isn't getting in the squad. The same thing has happened a few times when Ayala has seemed fit. I think if Ayala is even at 80% he should be in for this one, if not I wonder if we'll see Amorebieta or if Omeruo did enough the other night (I thought he was good, like seeing the old Ken back).