• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for this as it's my 'home game' being all of 5 minutes from work. Nervous but think we'll snatch it. Any fans not sure where to drink before hand the away pub in norwich is the complete angler just over the road from the railway station.

UTB

Can't wait for this as it's my 'home game' being all of 5 minutes from work. Nervous but think we'll snatch it. Any fans not sure where to drink before hand the away pub in norwich is the complete angler just over the road from the railway station.

UTB

Football fishing and beer in the same sentence. Heaven

Anyone else going?

I'm going to drink lots to numb the pain.

Going on Friday and can't wait . We wupped them at our place and I think we will do them again , and if we don't it has been a great season so what the heck.

We may have been poor at Bournemouth and Watford but that doesn't make us a poor away team. On our day we can be very effective and I for one want to keep positive and expect us to go into this one with a bit of freedom.

I'll be there too lads!

I know a lot of Boro fans are meeting in the Queen of Iceni, just near the ground. Expect to see you there boys!

I thought the away pub is the complete angler. But the queen of iceini is a good shout

Anyone else going?

I'm going to drink lots to numb the pain.

Going on Friday and can't wait . We wupped them at our place and I think we will do them again , and if we don't it has been a great season so what the heck.

We may have been poor at Bournemouth and Watford but that doesn't make us a poor away team. On our day we can be very effective and I for one want to keep positive and expect us to go into this one with a bit of freedom.

I'll be there too lads!

I know a lot of Boro fans are meeting in the Queen of Iceni, just near the ground. Expect to see you there boys!

I thought the away pub is the complete angler. But the queen of iceini is a good shout

Have a good time boys, very jealous, hopefully will be a cracker!

I hope Adomah is fit so we don't have any great need to play it, but it has been Karanka's plan b on a few occasions away from home this season so we would be burying our heads in the sand if we didn't speculate about if he would turn to it again.

It has been you're correct but as we've been bloody useless when playing it you'd like to think he'd give it a miss.  Good or bad, win or lose, we are and have been a much better side with a flat back four and whatever in midfield.

I hope Adomah is fit so we don't have any great need to play it, but it has been Karanka's plan b on a few occasions away from home this season so we would be burying our heads in the sand if we didn't speculate about if he would turn to it again.

It has been you're correct but as we've been bloody useless when playing it you'd like to think he'd give it a miss.  Good or bad, win or lose, we are and have been a much better side with a flat back four and whatever in midfield.

Yeah, it's not really been effective, I don't think Adomah and Reach do the job well. I thought Husband would make a good LWB, and he still might, but he was poor at Sheff Wed. It's a shame we haven't had Fredericks and Friend available in the games when we've played 3-5-2, as they would probably have the right balance and work ethic to play that role. But as far as the next few games goes, I'm with CT in that throwing a formation curveball would most likely be a disaster.

If fit I would play this team..........

--------------------Dimi----------------------------

----Kalas----Ayala----Gibson----Friend--------

------Leadbitter---------Forshaw----------------

-Adomah--------Vossen----------Nsue----------

-------------------Bamford-------------------------

If not fit...

Omeruo replaces Ayala.

Nsue moves to Adomah`s position and Wildschut plays left

How are your nerves holding everyone?

Is this going to be the longest 11 hours or so of your life for a while (seemingly)?

Will you partake of food and what will you do to try and take your mind off the game if possible?

Are you looking forward to this game?

And is this possibly tmigots since The Carling Cup Final?

And finally if Boro are a no show tonight will you be humble in defeat?

If fit I would play this team..........

--------------------Dimi----------------------------

----Kalas----Ayala----Gibson----Friend--------

------Leadbitter---------Forshaw----------------

-Adomah--------Vossen----------Nsue----------

-------------------Bamford-------------------------

If not fit...

Omeruo replaces Ayala.

Nsue moves to Adomah`s position and Wildschut plays left

I think Clayton will be in for Forshaw, that's the toughest selection decision for me, forshaw played well last game but Grant and Clayts have been best over course of the season.

I'd also have Tomlin in over Nsue, I know he can drift out of games, but he gives the opposition something to worry about in a way that wildshut/nsue/reach don't. He can produce a run and goal out of very little and Norwich will be weary of that.