• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else going?

I'm going to drink lots to numb the pain.

Going on Friday and can't wait . We wupped them at our place and I think we will do them again , and if we don't it has been a great season so what the heck.

We may have been poor at Bournemouth and Watford but that doesn't make us a poor away team. On our day we can be very effective and I for one want to keep positive and expect us to go into this one with a bit of freedom.

I'll be there too lads!

I know a lot of Boro fans are meeting in the Queen of Iceni, just near the ground. Expect to see you there boys!

I agree with some of the comments on here as regards being more relaxed about this game due to not really believing that Watford and Bournemouth will drop any further points this season. My wish list for the team;

1/ Please do not play Tomlin in an away fixture, he unbalances the team

2/ Try to accommodate Forshaw, Clayton and Leads into the middle as we have conceded that area in our recent away fixtures

Finally a big thank you to Kalas a very talented young man who has been a great asset, oh and well done to all at the club on getting through to the playoffs, a hell of an achievement. :)

Hopefully Adomah just had a niggle and was wasting time on Tuesday.. If hes out then I would play Nsue right.

Me too. I've said before that I don't think we've seen the best of him as an attacking force, as he's been used mainly as RB or RWB when we've been playing 3 at the back. Always liked what I've seen of him when he has played in midfield.  

Hi guys, felt compelled to add something to the sad news thread, so thought I'd say hello here too. As a Watford fan obviously have a keen eye on this game, and probably wish for a draw.

You guys are possibly in a good spot. You don't have pressure being 4th, you have nothing to lose. Bournemouth are getting the willies now, I'm certain. Norwich have just realised they don't control their own future, we might mess up trying to beat Norwich's goal difference.

You lot just know you can pounce if 2 of the others mess up so can freely give it a go, if you win three and miss out, you gave it a crack and will be in form set for the lottery that is the playoffs.

I'd prefer to go up with you than Bournemouth for sure.

AK says that Adomah, Ayala and Woody will all travel but can't be sure of their fitness.

For me that's the best we could have hoped for. The fact that they are even in consideration suggests that we have hope of them playing.

Hi guys, felt compelled to add something to the sad news thread, so thought I'd say hello here too. As a Watford fan obviously have a keen eye on this game, and probably wish for a draw.

You guys are possibly in a good spot. You don't have pressure being 4th, you have nothing to lose. Bournemouth are getting the willies now, I'm certain. Norwich have just realised they don't control their own future, we might mess up trying to beat Norwich's goal difference.

You lot just know you can pounce if 2 of the others mess up so can freely give it a go, if you win three and miss out, you gave it a crack and will be in form set for the lottery that is the playoffs.

If we beat Norwich on Friday and it's a big If I think you will win the league and we will finish second. 

I still expect Bournemouth to drops points somewhere, most likely at Charlton and I think your firepower will see you through to the title.

The blatant diving from Bournemouth has put me right off them!

If we beat Norwich on Friday and it's a big If I think you will win the league and we will finish second. 

I still expect Bournemouth to drops points somewhere, most likely at Charlton and I think your firepower will see you through to the title.

The blatant diving from Bournemouth has put me right off them!

Nobody knows what will happen next, we could all lose on the last day for all I know.

Bournemouth diving! Careful, the south coast boys will be here to call you bitter soon. They play fast attacking football and look to get into the box so they can draw fouls! They've won a lot of penalties by putting themselves between the ball and the defender. They obviously play for penalties but only every once in a while do they go over the line and look like cheats.

AK says that Adomah, Ayala and Woody will all travel but can't be sure of their fitness.

For me that's the best we could have hoped for. The fact that they are even in consideration suggests that we have hope of them playing.

I would think we travelled today so weve taken adomah and ayala to be sure. I doubt woody has travelled to play. Just to help the squad