oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Norwich (A) 1-0

Hi guys, felt compelled to add something to the sad news thread, so thought I'd say hello here too. As a Watford fan obviously have a keen eye on this game, and probably wish for a draw.

You guys are possibly in a good spot. You don't have pressure being 4th, you have nothing to lose. Bournemouth are getting the willies now, I'm certain. Norwich have just realised they don't control their own future, we might mess up trying to beat Norwich's goal difference.

You lot just know you can pounce if 2 of the others mess up so can freely give it a go, if you win three and miss out, you gave it a crack and will be in form set for the lottery that is the playoffs.

I'd prefer to go up with you than Bournemouth for sure.

I was surprised by your lot against Forest because I thought that would be the only game you would mess up. A draw would be an ideal result for you guys. But because a draw isn't good enough for either team I think the attitude will be a lot different and we will play hopefully without any shackles. We will pretty much go for it and hope for the best. The playoffs are in the bag so there is no pressure atm.

I still think Bournemouth will win the title. There is no chance they will lose to Bolton, Wednesday and Charlton. Its the easiest run-in ever. We can only hope that they do what Cardiff did a few years back and choke hilariously. Its worth noting that Norwich actually owe us after we pumped the sheep-fondlers 3-0 in the penultimate game of the season a few years back. So karma is due and we are asking for the receipt.

I honestly think that Watford, ourselves and Norwich have the three best squads in the entire league. Bournemouth will get found out in the Prem, whereas you guys seem to have everything set-up to become a good established top-flight side like say Crystal Palace or Swansea. Had you guys not messed about with managers at the start of the season you probably would have walked the division.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

With ayala, adomah n woodgate out injured, my team to start would be -

...................................dimi......................................

freind..........gibson..................leadbitter............kalas

..................clayton.................foreshaw....................

reach......................vossen................................nsue

..............................bamford.......................................

One thing you will find strange, about that is ive put leadbitter as a cb i beleive he can do the job better than the 2 onloan hes cool n calm also Clayton n foreshaw have done a great job the last few weeks protecting that back 4.

Well I have a lovely week away and will be in the bar at the resort watching tomorrow.

BORO, DO NOT make my relaxing break a waste of time by getting beat, 3-1 please, thanks from relaxed of Newquay ;)

Assuming AA is out the I would go

Fredericks Ayala Gibson Friend

Leadbitter Clayton

Bamford Forshaw Tomlin

Vossen

If double A's fit then drop Vossen and move Bamford up top.

I think Forshaw will be able to do the number 10 role and help out in cm when needed

For the first time this season i really dont fancy us tomorrow. Im just hoping norwich are a side that really suits the way we play. Hence the 4-0 earlier. Otherwise i can see us planning for the playoffs

Hi guys, felt compelled to add something to the sad news thread, so thought I'd say hello here too. As a Watford fan obviously have a keen eye on this game, and probably wish for a draw.

You guys are possibly in a good spot. You don't have pressure being 4th, you have nothing to lose. Bournemouth are getting the willies now, I'm certain. Norwich have just realised they don't control their own future, we might mess up trying to beat Norwich's goal difference.

You lot just know you can pounce if 2 of the others mess up so can freely give it a go, if you win three and miss out, you gave it a crack and will be in form set for the lottery that is the playoffs.

I'd prefer to go up with you than Bournemouth for sure.

If we beat Norwich on Friday and it's a big If I think you will win the league and we will finish second. 

I still expect Bournemouth to drops points somewhere, most likely at Charlton and I think your firepower will see you through to the title.

The blatant diving from Bournemouth has put me right off them!

Nobody knows what will happen next, we could all lose on the last day for all I know.

Bournemouth diving! Careful, the south coast boys will be here to call you bitter soon. They play fast attacking football and look to get into the box so they can draw fouls! They've won a lot of penalties by putting themselves between the ball and the defender. They obviously play for penalties but only every once in a while do they go over the line and look like cheats.

I'd say they get the ball up to Wilson as quick as possible and he falls over as soon as touched. I agree they play great football but they do have an unsavory side to their game. They will fit right in the premier league.

With ayala, adomah n woodgate out injured, my team to start would be -

...................................dimi......................................

freind..........gibson..................leadbitter............kalas

..................clayton.................foreshaw....................

reach......................vossen................................nsue

..............................bamford.......................................

One thing you will find strange, about that is ive put leadbitter as a cb i beleive he can do the job better than the 2 onloan hes cool n calm also Clayton n foreshaw have done a great job the last few weeks protecting that back 4.

You think that 5ft 9 Leadbitter would be able to cope playing centre back for (what I presume is) the first time in his career better than a Venesualan international CB Amorabieta or Nigerian international Omerou?

To be honest all I want from tomorrow is that Boro can warm Treknuts heart a little because even though he is going through such a devastating time in his personal life he knows that a game is being played and will be giving some thought about events at Carrow Road.

So come on Boro and do it for Trekkers!!!

• Like 1

The team landed at Norwich Aiport just over 10 minutes ago after flying from Teesside at least by flying they've cut the traveling time well down

That gives me more confidence that we will beat Norwich tomorrow.. A long journey an the Bus/Train has an effect on your legs the next day

To be honest all I want from tomorrow is that Boro can warm Treknuts heart a little because even though he is going through such a devastating time in his personal life he knows that a game is being played and will be giving some thought about events at Carrow Road.

So come on Boro and do it for Trekkers!!!

Well said that man