• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this mean a better attendance than the Forest game?

It should do, I was in Block 54 for the Boxing Day game vs Forest, and from memory tickets were not sold beyond 53A, for Brighton its up to 48B.

Only 4 tickets left!

You have to wonder just how many die hard Brighton fans will actually be making the long trip, especially early starting time, to Middlesbrough

1215 kick off on a Saturday in a game which is meaningless to them, not many, 400 maybe

do you think they'll show the game on the big screen outside of the library?

there's a decent amount of space and if it's a nice sunny day it could be a good spot for fans who can't get a ticket to watch the game together

do you think they'll show the game on the big screen outside of the library?

there's a decent amount of space and if it's a nice sunny day it could be a good spot for fans who can't get a ticket to watch the game together

If we're on TV, maybe - but they won't be able to show it otherwose as TV rights don't allow it.

Unless someone hooks up a XBMC box to the system ;)

Now a complete sell out. Nada tickets left unless Brighton fans want to hand their tickets over!

Thank god i didn't wait until Saturday and book the tickets after Fulham!! Better tell the wife now shes off to visit her Mam and Dad next weekend (Oh BTW love, me and the 2 lads will be out early on Sat!!) ;)

Now a complete sell out. Nada tickets left unless Brighton fans want to hand their tickets over!

Thank god i didn't wait until Saturday and book the tickets after Fulham!! Better tell the wife now shes off to visit her Mam and Dad next weekend (Oh BTW love, me and the 2 lads will be out early on Sat!!) ;)

With it being my sons birthday in 2 weeks unfortunately I have to choose which game I go to, The last game of the season or the home playoff's game.. I have took a gamble on us being in the playoff's and plan on buying a ticket for then...

I hope we finish in the top 2 though obviously.