oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Fulham (A) 3-4

there has been little mention of us slipping up. i think thats because we are all expecting the playoffs and auto's are a bonus. we are all looking at the slim chance we have in a positive way. have to say after bornmuff stumbled over the line with a point last game. i have faith if we win our two we'll be up. watford battered brum but struggled to get the ball in the net, brum had some real good chances to. they are both on the verge of bottling it imo. this might seem unlikely atm but us and norwich might end up 1st and 2nd. wondet what the odds are for that.

Us and Norwich finishing in the top 2 would sum this championship season up perfectly... Bonkers.

yes i would like, norwich are only 3 point back from watford so if they lost the goal diff would swing in norwichs favour. if muff drew one then its back on for them. we only need one slip up norwich need 2 from 3 to slip up but still a possibility that could happen.

i'd be very happy if that did happen byw :)

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

2-0 Boro. While I totally understand the concern that we may take this too lightly, I can't see AK allowing that to happen. Nor, I would hope, would the players given the magnitude of what is at stake.

The fact remains that Fulham really aren't very good, and we shoul prove too strong for them.

Lets hope we are in pole position come this game after Watforddropping points at Brighton thanks to our very own Muzzy - can't really is it but.....

Anyway we need to approach the game ultra professionally, forget what's going on around us and concentrate on winning the game, can't see Vossen playing again this season and Paddy maybe only 75% fit? Fulham are a useful side on their day, we need to keep the momentum and focus shown in the last three games and kill the game as early as possible.

Nervous times all round, I have an inkling that one team will slip, just not sure who.

19-0, we go above a less than smug Eddie Howe's Bournemouth on goal difference thanks in large to a superb hattrick of hattricks by Dwight Tiendalli who hasn't played much for us yet as he's been recieving injections of Messi's DNA. Fulham will be so awestruck by the beardiness of our squad that they'll proceed to roll the ball into their own net till the end of the match. Felix Magath will then chase their players off the pitch wielding a block of cheese. We'll go top of the league when Watford are psychologically impacted by a scientific study showing that Hornets in fact do not have a sting in their tail. This will result in Troy Deeney and Ighalo never scoring another goal.

19-0, we go above a less than smug Eddie Howe's Bournemouth on goal difference thanks in large to a superb hattrick of hattricks by Dwight Tiendalli who hasn't played much for us yet as he's been recieving injections of Messi's DNA. Fulham will be so awestruck by the beardiness of our squad that they'll proceed to roll the ball into their own net till the end of the match. Felix Magath will then chase their players off the pitch wielding a block of cheese. We'll go top of the league when Watford are psychologically impacted by a scientific study showing that Hornets in fact do not have a sting in their tail. This will result in Troy Deeney and Ighalo never scoring another goal.

old felix got the boot last year.

[align=center][align=left]1. Stick with the team that's been winning us games?

Yes[/align]

[align=left]2. If Bamford's not fit, who do you replace him with?

Kike[/align]

[align=left]3. No more Kalas, so who gets the right back spot?

Fredericks[/align]

[align=left]4. How do we go about winning this one?

Score more goals than Fulham[/align]

[align=left]5. Who's more likely to bottle it out of Watford and Bournemouth?

Neither[/align]

[align=left]6. Wildschut and Ledesma scored for the u21's again, put either in the squad?

Maybe...[/align]

[align=left]7. Is Eddie Howe a big babby? (there is only one answer)

No[/align]

[align=left]8. How many more goals will Dean Whitehead score?

None[/align]

[/align]

See above

I have no idea what will happen, but I'll be happy if we go into the final match needing a win to have a chance, that's all we can ask for at this stage and I'm gutted I won't be able to make the final home match, because seeing your team promoted on the final day of the season is one of the reasons we follow football.

Ok Fulham's results against the top 8 before this game at Craven Cottage

Wolves........lost 1-0

Norwich.......won 1-0

Watford.......lost 5-0

Ipswich........lost 2-1

Derby..........won 2-0

B'mouth.......lost 5-1

Brentford.....lost 4-1

6 points from 21 and have not drawn against a top 8 team so far!

They haven't drawn... So far... Groan

I'm nervous already, can we just fast forward to Saturday please?

This week is dragging.. Just think what next week will be like if we beat Fulham.

All I want to do is forget about the game until about Friday but its all I'm thinking about.. Its annoying me.

The felix thing aside, i wonder what these odds are? :) this is more like my kinda positivity ;)

I'm sure one of watford and bmuff will at least draw one of their last games. Even if it is just out of blind hope.

Reckon we'll be fully focused, start strongly and will be rewarded with a 2-0 victory v Fulham. Kike and leadbitter to score.

It would be just typical of this league for all three top teams to drop points this weekend though...