oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Fulham (A) 3-4

I'm sure one of watford and bmuff will at least draw one of their last games. Even if it is just out of blind hope.

Reckon we'll be fully focused, start strongly and will be rewarded with a 2-0 victory v Fulham. Kike and leadbitter to score.

It would be just typical of this league for all three top teams to drop points this weekend though...

As long as we only drop 2 and they drop 3. Saying that, we'll still be third if norwich won (depending on how much watford got beat by).

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I see a draw against Fulham and win against Brighton...... not all doom and gloom though..... after all the playoff final winner is the 2nd richest game in football

1. Stick with the team that's been winning us games?

Goes without saying really.... why fix something that isn't broken

2. If Bamford's not fit, who do you replace him with?

Vossen up top, Tomlin in the middles Reach Left wing

3. No more Kalas, so who gets the right back spot?

Going Forward Fredricks, If not then Nsue

4. How do we go about winning this one?

Knuckle down, hunt in pairs, full throttle never say die attitude.... 3-0 up at half time shut up shop and rest vital players for Brighton.

5. Who's more likely to bottle it out of Watford and Bournemouth?

Id say Bournemouth

6. Wildschut and Ledesma scored for the u21's again, put either in the squad?

Not a bad pair to have on the bench and give them 15-20 mins(if we are cruising) to keep people fresh and on there toes.

8. Is Eddie Howe a big babby? (there is only one answer)

I don't think he is..... even babies learn faster than him to shut up when they are speaking garbage.

8. How many more goals will Dean Whitehead score?

Possibly a own goal for sympathy for Brighton on the last day before he joins them next year!!!!!

Decision on the beam back to the Riverside for the game is due today.

They should beam it back to the big screen next to the town hall like they did during the World Cup

Whoop whoop, just bought a ticket in the neutral, next to away fans - anyone nearby P3 T/63? Chuffed to bits as I thought it was sold out! Also chuffed I can make the meet too - for those who met Boro Down Under, I know he's in the country so I'll message him and see if he can grab a ticket and make it too.

Whoop whoop, just bought a ticket in the neutral, next to away fans - anyone nearby P3 T/63? Chuffed to bits as I thought it was sold out! Also chuffed I can make the meet too - for those who met Boro Down Under, I know he's in the country so I'll message him and see if he can grab a ticket and make it too.

I'm now also in! A few rows in front of you!

Obviously the loan players involved between Boro and Fulham will not be playing in this game so I guess we all want Fredericks over Tiandeli to start?

Yeah, as I said earlier, presumably Freddy is fit and will play. If not, Tiendalli. If Nsue starts at RB, then there is obviously something going on behind the scenes as to why these two haven't been in the matchday squad for a few weeks.

Would go with the same team that started Norwich game but Fredericksburg for Kalas. Going for a nervy 2-0 win. Can't wait for the Brighton vs Watford game also, imagine if Brighton get a result! If we follow it up with a win Teesside will be bouncing Saturday evening and night!

Fredricks*

Dam you iPhone autocorrect!

Tiendalli has been written off far too early after one bad game in a very poor team performance. He should have settled into our team far more with the time he has been here so I wouldn't be surprised if he started on Saturday.

If Vossen is unavailable then that could mean that Tomlin will go back to #10 role with someone else coming in at LW. Reach would be the most likely to come in at LW, well unless Karanka is to take Bamford out of strike, and put him RW with Adomah LW with Kike being our striker. Forshaw did do well in #10 role last Friday though so that would mean we wouldn't have to disrupt things too much. Would be a difficult decision

1. Stick with the team that's been winning us games?

Yes, but injuries will prevent. Prayng that Ayala will be at the heart of defence!

2. If Bamford's not fit, who do you replace him with?

Kike

3. No more Kalas, so who gets the right back spot?

Tiendalli - Freddy not playing in loads of games, he usually has a dodgy spell but hopefully not if selected.

4. How do we go about winning this one?

Pressure from the off and hope for an early goal. We proved we can defend!

5. Who's more likely to bottle it out of Watford and Bournemouth?

Watford, if any. Some tough games.

6. Wildschut and Ledesma scored for the u21's again, put either in the squad?

Wouldn't mind either, both have good individual qualities.

8. Is Eddie Howe a big babby? (there is only one answer)

I've grown to dislike him but a decent manager.

8. How many more goals will Dean Whitehead score?

Hopefully more than 3.