oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Fulham (A) 3-4

Tiendalli has been written off far too early after one bad game in a very poor team performance. He should have settled into our team far more with the time he has been here so I wouldn't be surprised if he started on Saturday.

If Vossen is unavailable then that could mean that Tomlin will go back to #10 role with someone else coming in at LW. Reach would be the most likely to come in at LW, well unless Karanka is to take Bamford out of strike, and put him RW with Adomah LW with Kike being our striker. Forshaw did do well in #10 role last Friday though so that would mean we wouldn't have to disrupt things too much. Would be a difficult decision

Couldn't agree more. Tiendalli did ok for me at Watford - didn't pull up any trees but certainly wasn't terrible. 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Gazette.. Adomah, Bamford and Vossen could all miss this game... With the playoffs still a likely outcome would you risk any of them?...

If they are not fit they are not fit.

A front line of Reach, tomlin, Nsue and Kike still isn't bad. I suspect at least on of the three will play though. And one or more will make the bench. Don't think all three is going to miss out entirely.

If Bamford was okay to play 60 minutes with the injury when it was fresh, I imagine he'll be okay to play with it after a week.

I find it hard to believe Bamford was struggling as much as it looked against Norwich because risking him at this stage of the season would be madness especially when we had Kike on the bench..

I think the only one who might miss the game is Vossen but I hope he and the rest of the players were instructed at half time to play on any potential injury's.

Hopefully all our players are fit and ready to go.

If everyone is fit then play the same lads that did the job against norwich. If not the my team would be

Dimi

Fredericks-Ayala-Gibson-Friend

Leadbitter-Clayton

Ledesma-Tomlin-Reach

Kike

I can't stand Ledesma but I think he is the type of player that could just pop up with a bit of magic. The other 89 minutes hell be awful.