oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Fulham (A) 3-4

The other good thing about this game is (I think) Watford play early and Bournemouth play on the monday.

I agree, It spreads out the excitement.

You say excitement, I say sheer terror.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

The other good thing about this game is (I think) Watford play early and Bournemouth play on the monday.

Lol.. A nerve shredding experience then :)

We can all enjoy the Bournemouth game if Watford have lost and we have won though!

We can all enjoy the Bournemouth game if Watford have lost and we have won though!

A watford draw will do me nicely. Would be so great to not have to rely on Bournemouth dropping points. Would be absolutely magnificent to go into the Fulham game knowing it's all in our own hands.

Borodane says it all, Going into the last match with our future in our own hands, I missed the 98 promotion game against oxford due to finishing university but I don't think iv'e felt this much about a series of matches since 87/88 season and 89/90 season. The latter one having to beat newcastle to spoil their promotion but still relying on others think it was dirty Leeds to win in order not to slip back into the third.

The highs and lows of a cup run are magical, but its still events in the league that by this stage in the season gives me such emotions that are constantly changing that no other sport can.

I'm not sure about this whole it's in our own hands thing. We've had that feeling twice in the past few weeks and we messed up in a major way both times. I'm not sure we're good under pressure, I think we'd play better without the opportunity to go top tomorrow...

Also, it's technically in our own hands anyway if we get to the play offs as if we win those games, we're through.

I'm not a fan of the play offs, yes it brings increased interest in the league, but in my opinion once three up three down automatically was abolished, people started to believe they could tinker with football. Yes some changes since then have been good for the game such as back passes to the goalie, but other like the premier league itself were not even for the chairmans/womans benefit either.

I'm not a fan of the play offs, yes it brings increased interest in the league, but in my opinion once three up three down automatically was abolished, people started to believe they could tinker with football. Yes some changes since then have been good for the game such as back passes to the goalie, but other like the premier league itself were not even for the chairmans/womans benefit either.

Just think if they had it so the bottom two were relegated then the next two played in a final to see who stays up.

The first two seasons of the play offs were quite similar to what you are saying Naughty Boy, Its how we ended up playing Chelsea as they had the right to defend their place in the league. Im pretty sure the system was changed after that to a similar one to what we have now but with the final 2 legged rather than a one off neutral venue final.

I think if we win our last 2 games we will go up. I just have a feeling that Bouremouth are going to choke at the final hurdle

I 100% can see Charlton taking something off Bournemouth.

I think if we win our last 2 games we will go up. I just have a feeling that Bouremouth are going to choke at the final hurdle

I 100% can see Charlton taking something off Bournemouth.

I also think the same with Watford.

Charlton have only lost four games at home this season, will be tough for Bournemouth, no chance of Brighton helping us, they look woeful at the moment

Charlton have only lost four games at home this season, will be tough for Bournemouth, no chance of Brighton helping us, they look woeful at the moment

From what I have read the Brighton fans think there in for a hiding..