• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

One more sleep !!! Its been a long week !!!

This week has dragged so much... A few beers to knock be out tonight so I'm not tossing and turning thinking about the game every 5 minutes.

Me too !! Leaving at 7 tomorrow morning so once work has finished today its all about the footy.

#believe

On route for a weekend in Hamburg with the lads. I wanted us to go to London for the Fulham game but they didn't want the hassle and expense of traveling to London so we voted for HSV instead. Only a three and half our drive so I kind of understand them. I should have pressed on for London.

I'm actually hoping Brighton help us out tomorrow, on Sky, last home game of the season, might be an incentive and it's about time Watford stopped winning, rub that magic lamp and who knows what will happen. Enjoy your holiday RR.

Adomah, Bamford and Vossen all doubts for Fulham and I think we'll miss Albert the most. I'm happy Kike can do the business and tomlin / forshaw can replace Vossen, but there's no-one else who can put in a shift like Albert.

I still think we can do it, I just hope we play a fit Kike and not an 80% fit bamford. Although that's what happened last time out and we won so I'm going to let Karanka decide...

Come on the boro!

Adomah, Bamford and Vossen all doubts for Fulham and I think we'll miss Albert the most. I'm happy Kike can do the business and tomlin / forshaw can replace Vossen, but there's no-one else who can put in a shift like Albert.

I still think we can do it, I just hope we play a fit Kike and not an 80% fit bamford. Although that's what happened last time out and we won so I'm going to let Karanka decide...

Come on the boro!

I agree about Albert. Thought he was a bit quiet at the beginning of the year. Then he was our best player in the Leeds game, and I think, Bamford excluded, he's probably been our stand-out performer since. However, as I've said before, I think we have yet to see the best of Nsue. Being played at RB has not really let him utilise his talents, and I would be interested to see how he does, as in the few cameos he's had at RM, he's always looked lively.

Just wondering if the loan swap between husband and Amorebietta was a ploy to leave them weakened on that side for Albert to expose.

Amorebietta had been used as a backup LB and obviously Husband can't play against us. I know it's a bit far fetched but it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

Muzzy went to Brighton, again now they can't play him on the last day leaving them weakened.

Come on the boro!

I agree about Albert. Thought he was a bit quiet at the beginning of the year. Then he was our best player in the Leeds game, and I think, Bamford excluded, he's probably been our stand-out performer since. However, as I've said before, I think we have yet to see the best of Nsue. Being played at RB has not really let him utilise his talents, and I would be interested to see how he does, as in the few cameos he's had at RM, he's always looked lively

I thought Albert started the season slowly too, but certainly in this crunch time he seems to have grown and grown. Nsue has got big boots to fill, but if he's picked I'm sure we'll see him stepping up to the plate. Karanka will accept nothing less. There's been no mention of Ayala in the papers so hopefully he's fit and will play, we are a completely different animal with big Dan on the pitch. We may even score from a corner again...! UTB

Someone on twitter saw the squad at Darlo station this morning, and said that Albert, Vossen and bamford were all a***st the travellers.