• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I'll have to see as I've managed to hop on a coach from Norton. Depends when it gets there and where it stops but if not I'll try and catch you all in the ground. I know Trekkers and MMC so I should be able to spot you

I'll have to see as I've managed to hop on a coach from Norton. Depends when it gets there and where it stops but if not I'll try and catch you all in the ground. I know Trekkers and MMC so I should be able to spot you

Where in Norton are you getting the coach from?

This Exercise I'm on has finished early. But not early enough. But at least I'll be able to watch the scores come in with a beer.

So frickin excited for this game. Hopefully we can put the destiny in our own hands

Cmon Boro !!!!

One from the Centenary at 7.30, Luke

I'm on that 'n

Ahh sound sound. I'll be the guy in the black jacket who doesn't know anyone

I'll keep an eye out for you :P

I have a gut feeling that Watford are going to drop points tomorrow, I know Brighton have bugger all to play for now but that might just allow them to play their game, we all know they have talented players who haven't shown it very often this season, they'll really want to give the home fans something to look forward to next season.

I have a gut feeling that Watford are going to drop points tomorrow, I know Brighton have bugger all to play for now but that might just allow them to play their game, we all know they have talented players who haven't shown it very often this season, they'll really want to give the home fans something to look forward to next season.

Carayol will want to prove to the Brighton fans before he comes back to Boro that he's a good player against a top team so fingers crossed he turns on the style!