• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Oops, there's nothing much else to say about that match, that hasn't already been said.

Apart from; if only Lee Tomlin had taken him out on the half way line, a red card would have been worth a point.

That made me smile BWS and please do not think my comment was aimed at you as an individual, it was a generalisation that's all but will apologise if it came out the wrong way.

Have tried to do a lot for the forum recently in terms of for the members benefit and individual members support and perhaps I took this latest moderation moan a bit too personally :-/  

You are the ref here ds. People always moan at the ref. maybe you need more technology ?

That goal could have been avoided so many ways, bad cross, albert then whacked it straight back in again, from the rebound and the direction of the rotation of the earth, Tomlin was unbalanced - yet - Dimi actually made it back to the goal and had he been there right from the start it's hard to see how Ross Mc wouldn't have rounded him anyway.

Like VB says, we win and lose as a team, no-one to blame for that one, onwards and upwards!

UTB!

Yeh this didnt dawn on me at the time but by the time mckormack got to the goal dimi was there. So does it matter where he started

I actually (kind of) enjoyed watching the highlights because it gave a really good account of us drawing level, and all 3 goals (especially Reach's) were corkers. It showed what a great team we can be when we're up against it. (Granted we shouldn't have been up against it but to be fair to Fulham, as fans perhaps we shouldn't have taken this game for granted - I know I thought we'd have our noses well in front come half time, but they do have dangerous players). The end was a huge gamble, no doubt, and it was really painful to see (again), but it's been and gone. In a messed up way, I found the game entertaining while I was there - but then I was half cut...

Edit: ok 'enjoy' was definately the wrong word.