oneBoro Forum
Weasel

Boro vs Fulham (A) 3-4

All aboard the party bus! Toot toot!

Have you found LukeR?  Try and get to the 8 Bells both of you :)

I haven't but I will try

Where on the coach are you sat?

I'm sat a row behind Ray but on t'other side near the window. About 5/6 rows from the front on right

All aboard the party bus! Toot toot!

Have you found LukeR?  Try and get to the 8 Bells both of you :)

I haven't but I will try

Where on the coach are you sat?

I'm sat a row behind Ray but on t'other side near the window. About 5/6 rows from the front on right

I can see you. Me and my mate will try and sit with you in the pub when we get there

Like a game of Guess Who haha.

Are you wearing a hat and glasses?

I am not ;) I'm younger than who I think you're thinking of

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!! Dada-da-da, dada-da-da!!!!!!!

0-1 boro. Bamford in the 7th min then our routine of missing a hatful and backstage wall from 65min onwards. Putting us all through the wringer as per

Before I start to #believe all my thoughts are with agent muzzy. UTB.

Not sure i can last the day. Today is worse than the cup final

Not too fussed if Bamford isn't playing, he doesn't score away! I really think Ayala is the most important name on the sheet. Just hoping we do the business and results go our way - obviously!

Come on the Boro!

I think the two last rounds should be played at the same time not just the last.... If Watford drops points in the early match I am gonna get rat assed drunk and dont wake up untill 3rd may...... can take this.....

With Chelsea playing in London tomorrow anyone think Mourinho might be in the stands cheering his mate on?

Home to bed for a few hours so I don't have to deal with pre match nerves. *** knows how the players are feeling if we are all this bad

http://premier--streams.info/live2.html

http://sports4u.tv/stream/sky1stream.php (vg link)

link above for sky sports 1 ready for watford game.

come on the seagulls

http://www.pvrst.com/l3.html

link above is for boro match, some german team playing atm but its not a blank creen so probs be on here. closer to the time i'll add some more working links hopefully find another HD link again (wishful thinking).

Watford have a terrible discipline record so hopefully they can get an early red card. In particular, Carayol's forward bursts could entice a red card and/or a penalty, especially with him apparently starting in strike. I still think that Watford and Bournemouth's most difficult game is on the last game week, with our most difficult today so as long as we can keep pace with them our chances of promotion will increase slightly. Chris O'Grady is a very good finisher for this level, despite other weaknesses, so I a chance falls to him I'd like to think he will convert it. I've never been so nervous about another teams result in all my years of supporting Boro.

• Latest Posts

• 100% go with the worst squad, should be hilarious 
    • I think worst squad would bring plenty of discussion (and humour). 
    • Alright my fellow doyles! I'm up for running another 'Greatest' poll after the 'Greatest Squad' one seemed to be enjoyed. Next question is - what do you want it on? A few options that've been bandied about or I've though of: Greatest Squad - Pre-1995 Edition @BillyWoofs_shinpad I think it was put this one forward. There's a handful of squad numbers from the 70s/80s, so it could work, though could also be position based.   Worst Squad - Boro Edition Think it was @Liquid who suggested this one. Again, could be squad number or position based.   Greatest Concept Kit - Boro Edition Saw a site this morning which gave me this idea - also picked up from the kit vote the club ran on Twitter earlier in lockdown. Could run it like a Knock-Out Tournament with Home and Away on either side to come up with the Greatest Concept Kit pairing as voted by OneBoro fans.   If you have any further ideas, feel free to drop them here. We can have a vote on the final selection. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    • A FC Union Berlin  v  FC Schalke. D Bayer Leverkusen  v  Bayern Munich. H Borussia Dortmund  v  Hertha Berlin. H Eintracht Frankfurt  v  Mainz. D FC Augsburg  v  FC Koln. H Fortuna Dusseldorf  v  1899 Hoffenheim. H RB Leipzig.  v  FC Paderborn. A SC Freilburg  v  Borussia  v  Monchengladbach. D Werder Bremem  v  VfL Wolfsburg   7th June 16.00hrs  (Danish League) A AC Horsens  v  Brondby IF.
    • A FC Union Berlin  v  FC Schalke. A..Bayer Leverkusen  v  Bayern Munich. H..Borussia Dortmund  v  Hertha Berlin. H.Eintracht Frankfurt  v  Mainz. D..FC Augsburg  v  FC Koln. D Fortuna Dusseldorf  v  1899 Hoffenheim. H..RB Leipzig.  v  FC Paderborn. D .SC Freilburg  v  Borussia  v  Monchengladbach. D..Werder Bremem  v  VfL Wolfsburg   7th June 16.00hrs  (Danish League) D AC Horsens  v  Brondby IF.