oneBoro Forum
Weasel

Boro vs Fulham (A) 3-4

So any of these streams ever work on Android? My internet is so poor streams never stay connected so I want to use my 4g instead

Currently sat in the back of a chinook helicopter about to fly through London along the themes. Keep a eye out for me in the next hour :):):)

Banter from Fulham fans en-route is "so you've come for an easy win have you?"

Has anyone identified any decent links for boro game?

Loads listed all over the place - but won't believe any of them until 10 minutes before the game. I'll dump working links here when I find any.

Fulham team: Bettinelli, Hoogland, Hutchinson, Turner, Richards, Tunnicliffe, Guthrie, Ruiz, Kavanagh, McCormack, Rodallega

Dimi, Fredericks, Ayala, Gibson, Friend, Leadbitter, Clayton, Adomah, Tomlin, Vossen, Bamford.

Subs: Ripley, Whitehead, Kike, Reach, Tiendalli, Nsue, Forshaw.

Banter from Fulham fans en-route is "so you've come for an easy win have you?"

Fulham have fans?

Dimi, Fredericks, Ayala, Gibson, Friend, Leadbitter, Clayton, Adomah, Tomlin, Vossen, Bamford.

Thats our strongest team possible this season IMO.

Very happy with this line-up. Good seeing that back line there, and that Adomah and Bamford are fit.

• Latest Posts

• This is what I would want to see. More of a 3-5-2 which has worked for us at times this season. I feel like we need Howson in midfield as our midfielders are just useless and lack any leadership, he can at least make a tackle. Saville to start if we want more balance or Tav if we wanna go for it. Roberts behind the striker and just let him run at them on the counter attack, maybe him and Britt could get something going. Let Spence and Coulson offer our pace and width as wingsback.                                          Stojanovic    Spence - Fry - Moukoudi - Friend/Shotton - Coulson                          Howson - McNair - Saville/Tav                                       Roberts                                               Britt/Fletch                             Not that it matters like, don't have much hope for this game.
    • Half-way through Mad Men and just started series 5 of The Bureau, both excellent. 
    • Warnock's had a good shuffle of the pack now. That's the desperate hope that his selections will finally click and maybe lady luck will smile on us too.
    • Got a competition launching if your interested.   Predict all the scores in the Prem games this weekend 5 Points if you get the correct score 2 Points for correct result Person with the most points takes the pot   £5 a go Join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1606647006164160/ Entry Form.xlsx
    • At this point I'd usually go check out how Millwall were doing and figure out how we could beat them. But whilst Stoke wasn't exactly a masterclass, the last two games in particular have left me bereft of confidence in this side. This squad isn't built out of League One quality players and yet the lack of quality coming from players at the moment makes it look like they are. Our passing and movement is so key to the way Warnock wants us to play but I just don't think anyone is really tackling this task together right now. We see some individual quality on display, particularly from Roberts and Britt at times in the last few games, but it's just not coming together as a unit. The final ball or decision is made too late, too strong or too weak. I agree with some others that I don't think that effort is necessarily the issue... it's just quality when and where it matters. We don't have a single player in the squad right now who's capable of planting a ball on a player's noggin on a consistent basis from a dead ball, never mind when in the flow of play. Still, the team? Hopefully Spence is back... this is what comes to mind. Stojanovic Spence Fry Friend Coulson Tav Howson Saville Roberts Fletcher Britt