oneBoro Forum
Weasel

Boro vs Fulham (A) 3-4

I'll risk it without a heavy coat then haha. Hopefully I'll have drunk enough to not care lol!

Yeeessssssss got sorted!!! Let's all go to Fulham, let's all go to Fulham, LA LA LA LA! Hey

I'll have to see as I've managed to hop on a coach from Norton. Depends when it gets there and where it stops but if not I'll try and catch you all in the ground. I know Trekkers and MMC so I should be able to spot you

I'll have to see as I've managed to hop on a coach from Norton. Depends when it gets there and where it stops but if not I'll try and catch you all in the ground. I know Trekkers and MMC so I should be able to spot you

Where in Norton are you getting the coach from?

This Exercise I'm on has finished early. But not early enough. But at least I'll be able to watch the scores come in with a beer.

So frickin excited for this game. Hopefully we can put the destiny in our own hands

Cmon Boro !!!!

One from the Centenary at 7.30, Luke

I'm on that 'n

Massive game tomorrow. I'm getting nervous now, I can't imagine what I'll be like watching the Watford match, I'll be a nervy day tomorrow

I'm also nervous for tomorrows game... I'm having a few beers (To help me sleep through the excitement) While watching the last time we got promoted... Such a great watch..........

I'm on that 'n

Ahh sound sound. I'll be the guy in the black jacket who doesn't know anyone

I'm on that 'n

Ahh sound sound. I'll be the guy in the black jacket who doesn't know anyone

I'll keep an eye out for you :P

I have a gut feeling that Watford are going to drop points tomorrow, I know Brighton have bugger all to play for now but that might just allow them to play their game, we all know they have talented players who haven't shown it very often this season, they'll really want to give the home fans something to look forward to next season.

I have a gut feeling that Watford are going to drop points tomorrow, I know Brighton have bugger all to play for now but that might just allow them to play their game, we all know they have talented players who haven't shown it very often this season, they'll really want to give the home fans something to look forward to next season.

Carayol will want to prove to the Brighton fans before he comes back to Boro that he's a good player against a top team so fingers crossed he turns on the style!

• Latest Posts

• Worst squad for me. Would be fun
    • Best opposition 11 (possibly prem era) although that could be too big a selection
    • 100% go with the worst squad, should be hilarious 
    • I think worst squad would bring plenty of discussion (and humour). 
    • Alright my fellow doyles! I'm up for running another 'Greatest' poll after the 'Greatest Squad' one seemed to be enjoyed. Next question is - what do you want it on? A few options that've been bandied about or I've though of: Greatest Squad - Pre-1995 Edition @BillyWoofs_shinpad I think it was put this one forward. There's a handful of squad numbers from the 70s/80s, so it could work, though could also be position based.   Worst Squad - Boro Edition Think it was @Liquid who suggested this one. Again, could be squad number or position based.   Greatest Concept Kit - Boro Edition Saw a site this morning which gave me this idea - also picked up from the kit vote the club ran on Twitter earlier in lockdown. Could run it like a Knock-Out Tournament with Home and Away on either side to come up with the Greatest Concept Kit pairing as voted by OneBoro fans.   If you have any further ideas, feel free to drop them here. We can have a vote on the final selection. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️